41.

Me and Neteyam were on our Ilus swimming to the cave. It was almost night, the sun was slowly setting as the orange light was kissing our skin with its warm temperature. I turn to Neteyam with a smile, I love how he is always so mesmerized by the landscapes here. I am always mesmerized too. Even though I have been living here forever.

I decided to dress with an orange seaweed top and a simple loincloth with waist jewelry made with orange and white pearls. I added an orange flower in my hair to complete the outfit. And obviously, the necklace Neteyam offered me this morning. I meet Neteyam's gaze.

"Are we soon at the cave? He asks.

- It's right there." I say.

I point at a huge rock further away. This cave has a particularity, and I think that's why I love this spot so much. Its rocks shine at night, so the cave is basically always illuminated by purple, green and blue lights at night. From outside, it looked like a normal rock, probably even ugly. But from the inside, it was unreal. Rotxo is the one who showed me that spot when we were fourteen.

"I love these landscapes." He whispers looking around him.

And I love observing him being mesmerized by it. I turn back to the cave and notice that we were slowly getting closer. Emey starts to cluck, she loves this spot and I think she finally realized where we were going. I giggle as I caress her blue skin.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

neteyam's pov:

Rhea said we were getting closer to the cave, and I was obviously believing her. I could almost see a massive rock in front of us. I wonder why she wants to show me this, it's just a simple cave. But I don't care if that's a simple cave, she can show me whatever she wants, I'll still follow her wherever she goes. Just as long as I am with her.

Being with her is all I am asking for. I can't even remember how I managed to happily live before meeting her. Life was probably so boring and unhappy. I don't see
myself being away from Rhea or living a life without her. Or her living her life without me. It's simply impossible to imagine for me. It's her and I or nothing. And not her with Aonung or whoever liking my girl.

She's mine and I am hers. And that's all I need. All we need. And that is also all I want, nothing else. I wish I could go back home with her. I want her to discover her lands, her people. I want her to discover a different culture. Her culture.

"We're here." She whispers.

We start swimming to the cave and it was pretty dark. I don't really know where I am going, the only source of light that was illuminating that dark cave was the sun slowly setting.

"It's so dark.

- Dark? I don't know what you are talking about." I can't see her but I can imagine her with a seductive smirk on her lips, a smirk that would make me fold so fast.

I turn around to the exit of the cave and watch the sun setting, it suddenly disappears and I suddenly see a bunch of lights from the corner of my eye. I frown and turn around before seeing hundreds of beautiful coloured lights above my head. Woah. Well, I did not expect that. That is beautiful, it reminds me of the forest a little bit.

I look at Rhea and meet her gaze. She had a huge smile on her heart-shaped lips I was so in love with. She is charming. I don't think that place would look so beautiful without her being here to enhance it. I love her so much. Words can not explain how much I love this woman. I love Rhea. I love her I love her I love her. I love her like nobody ever loved her before, I love her like I have never loved someone before her.