48.

"Come on! Hurry up!" I say with a giggle.

Neteyam's hand was between mine as I was dragging him to my hut. I have decided it would be the perfect time for him to meet my mother since it is very important to me. And I wanted this to happen as soon as possible.

"Are you sure about this? I mean, I don't even know what I will say to her.

- Just be yourself. Be the man you are to me." I say as I turn to him.

I meet his gaze and he seemed so worried. I know he probably ignores how this will going on, and I do too. But he did the exact same thing to me when I first met his mother. I stop walking and approach him with a tender and reassuring smile.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine. She will love you.

- You think? He asks with a frown as he tilts his head to the back.

- If I love you, then she will too." I answer with a smirk.

I stand on my tiptoes as I rest my lips on his. And it was the most tender and adorable kiss we ever had. I love my hot and sexy moments with him but the cute moments I also share with Neteyam are the dearest to me. They're my favourites and I will never get sick of that feeling when he is adorable with me.

He smiles against my lips as his hand slides on my cheek, deepening the kiss and I love that feeling so much. I can feel my cheek starting to heat as a dozens of butterflies start flying down my stomach and this painful feeling was weirdly pleasing. I tilt back as I meet his gaze, and I could tell this kiss kind of reassured him.

"Come on babe." I whisper as I tilt my head to the side.

I just hoped nobody saw us kissing because I didn't check before doing it. But it's very early in the morning, the sun is slowly rising causing the orange light to kiss our face. The sun rays were very warm this morning, it is so comforting. I love it. He chuckles before speaking up.

"I love it when you call me that." He whispers in his usual raspy and bittersweet voice, and God I am so in love with that man, I really am.

I squint my eyes as I tilt my head to the side, keeping my eye contact with Neteyam. If he loves it, then I'll use this nickname more often. Well, I love when calls me 'love' it always makes me feel so many things.

"You'd still love it if I called you dumbass.

- True. But only because it's you." He whispers back.

I giggle as I turn my back at him, his left hand still between mine as I keep dragging him to my hut. We arrive, I step in, my mother was waiting for me for breakfast, probably noticing I left the house very early this morning to meet Neteyam on the beach so we could watch the sunrise together.

I walk forward as my tall silhouette was kind of hiding Neteyam behind me, although I am still a bit smaller than him. My mother turns to me, confused as she sees another tall unknown silhouette behind me.

"Mom, I'd like you to meet someone." I say in a whisper.

I step aside, showing off Neteyam. She widens her eyes with a big smile. I could tell she was truly happy to finally meet Neteyam.

"Mom, this is Neteyam. Neteyam, this is my mother." I introduce them to each other.

My mother stands up as she walks over Neteyam. He smiles, stuttering a few words, not really knowing what to say. I love how embarrassed he is. But he is embarrassed in a cute way. And I like it. My mother hugs him, causing Neteyam to let my hands go.

"I have heard so much about you! I am so glad to finally meet you.

- I have heard a lot about you too." He answers with a chuckle.