46.

My shoulder was laying against the wall of my hut as my arms were crossed against my chest, the sun was slowly setting and my mother was out so I was all alone in the hut. I suddenly see Neteyam swimming over me with Flowy. Great. Perfect. He smiles at me but I don't smile back. I am still mad about what I saw earlier.

But he doesn't know I saw everything. Literally he rejected her and he is in a relationship with me, why would he fucking hang out with this girl? I was so angry. I could tell he felt confused after I didn't smile back but he will understand why. He leaves Flowy before getting on the pontoon, he walks over me and speaks up.

"Hi." He says with a tender and cute smile.

And I hate him for smiling at me like that because it makes me even more angry. It makes me angry because it makes me fold again when I am supposed to be mad at him. He is such an idiot. I don't answer him and simply turn my back at him, getting into the hut as I could hear Neteyam's footsteps in the hut.

"Did you have fun with Kuina?" I say as I turn back to him.

He frowns, and immediately knows what I am talking about. He sighs in an embarrassed way before rubbing the back of his neck with his left hand, causing his face to lower down.

"I didn't see you there.

- Well I saw you. And you seemed to be having so much fun with her. Really." I say with a grin.

He closes his eyes, takes a deep breath causing his chest to lift a little bit, he exhales and speaks up.

"Look, I never hung out with her, I just bumped into her and-

- I don't care Neteyam. This girl is so in love with you, and you keep giving her hope by laughing with her." I say annoyed.

I hate how he seems so clueless about everything. How he is ignorant. Like a goddamn child. I hate to see Kuina still having hope to get with my man. With my boyfriend. I just wanted to kill her. The way she was looking at him, like she just wanted to be fucked. What a hoe, seriously. I hate her.

"I am not.

- Yes you fucking are." I say as I raise my eyebrows.

His jaw clenches as he steps closer, but I stop him by putting my fingers on his chest.

"Back off."

He sighs before backing off understanding I didn't want to feel him being near me because I am trying so hard to fight the urge to just stab him on the heart with my dagger. So he can know how it feels when you see your loved-one with someone else.

"Why are you overreacting? I could tell the same about you and Tzmukan.

- Tzmukan? Really? I rejected him." I say as I stifle a laugh.

He frowns before tilting his head to the side, he presses his lips together in an angry way as he tries to find the words.

"I rejected Kuina too. I rejected her for you.

- Then why do you keep talking to her?" I ask.

He licks his lips as he looks away and I could tell he didn't know what to say and this makes me angrier. I hate to argue with him.

"I don't know! She talked to me first and I just wanted to be polite. Is it bothering you? Are you jealous, Rhea?" He asks.

He steps closer, and this time I am not asking him to back off. I let him do. I clench my jaw in an angry way. Yes, it is bothering me to see the cunt you reject still trying to get with you. It makes me want to fucking murder her.

"Yeah you fucking cunt. I hate seeing her flirting with you and you being so damn blind that you can't even notice when a girl clearly wants you.

- I mean, I noticed when you wanted me." He says.