12.

We were all around the campfire waiting for Lo'ak to create a spark with the silex and a rock. I think we have been waiting for ten minutes now, and still not a single spark.

"Maybe you should let Kirri try? Tsireya asks.

- No, no! I got this don't worry guys." He says sticking out his tongue in a focused way.

I hold back a laugh before looking at Tsireya, I sign to her so the others don't understand.

"Your boyfriend's an idiot." I say.

She holds back a laugh before rolling her eyes. Kirri, Neteyam and Lo'ak look at us in a confused way, not understanding a thing of what I was signing.

"He is not my boyfriend." She signs back.

I raise my eyebrows, not really convinced. I know they are not dating but it's so obvious they are starting to like each other. You can like someone without dating that person. Lo'ak frowns and look at me, wondering what I said.

"What did you say?" He asks.

I stifle a laugh before looking at Tsireya. Obviously I wasn't going to tell him I said he is an idiot, so I will lie to him.

"I said you would be a perfect arsonist." I say with a smile.

He gets I was lying and rolls his eyes before finally creating a spark and some flames. He jumps in a victorious way before pointing at me.

"Ah! I did it! I would really be a perfect arsonist." He says.

We all start laughing before Kirri takes her brother's hand in hers to make him sit back down on the sand. He calms himself before his sister speaks up.

"Yeah, probably the least perfect though." She says.

I hear Tsireya giggling, the fire was slowly growing bigger and we were all trying to get warm, approaching our hands to the flames. I was sitting next to Neteyam, and right in front of me, after the fire I could see Tsireya, Lo'ak and Kirri speaking together, so me and Neteyam were quite set aside.

"No, I am a better swimmer than you. Kirri says.

- What? No! Reya said I was perfect.

- But Rhea said I was perfect too!" She says.

They both turn to me, probably wanting me to give my point of view, but I don't think one is better than the other. They're both good swimmers.

"Who's the better swimmer, Rhea?" Lo'ak asks.

I stutter a few words as I notice everybody is looking at me, waiting for me to answer. I think for a few moments before answering their question.

"Well, I don't think there is a better swimmer. Kirri is very graceful when she swims which is good, her movements are perfectly detailed but she is slow. But Lo'ak is fast because he can easily push himself in the water. Both of you are good though." I say.

Kirri looks at her brother and throws sand at him, he tilts back trying to avoid the sand before Kirri speaks up.

"You heard her? You are not better.

- You too!" He shouts at her.

Tsireya tries to calm them down, and they remind me of Aonung and Rotxo when they argue about stupid things like this. I find this very amusing.

"They're kids..." Neteyam grumbles with a smile.

I stifle a laugh as I look at him and meet his gaze. I notices that his freckles are slightly glowing since it's night. I find this so cute, he is like a firelfy.