33.

We just got back from the rock, my feet sink in the hot sand and I just love this feeling. Neteyam turns to me with a wide smile on his mouth, I smile back. His smile, it's so cute. I am so obsessed with it. I want all of him, and wanting is not even enough to describe how much I want him. He takes my hand in his to draw me closer to him, I turn around to make sure nobody was there.

And I don't think there was someone, it was just vaste. Nobody, not even a little crab running on the sand. Just us. When I am close enough to him, Neteyam slides his hand on my back, I wrap my hand around his neck as I ink my gaze in his. I look down at his lips, his lips. They tasted like a secret. And there is no better taste in this world than secret.

"You don't realize how much I crave your lips all the time." He whispers as his face gets closer to mine.

I giggle before sliding my hand on his sharp jawline I was so in love with. I take a look around to make sure nobody was there again but I don't even have the time to have a look that Neteyam turns my head back to him.

"Somebody is probably here!" I say as I stifle a laugh.

He looks down at my lips with a tired look, he blinks a few times and I could read in his eyes how needy he was, and how much he wanted that kiss. He presses his body against mine as his hand slides down my waist, he whispers a few words near my lips.

"I don't care, just kiss me." He whispers in his raspy and bittersweet voice.

I giggle, I can feel his cold breath running on my cheeks and it felt like a comforting winter breeze. I slide my hand down his neck and wrap my finger around his necklace before pulling his face to mine with it. I rest my lips on his, a hundred of butterflies starts flying down my stomach and God, I am so down bad. I will never be tired of his lips.

I can feel him smiling against my lips as his hand that was on my waist earlier starts running through my hair and I love that sensation, that tension between us. And this tension is so ready to explode whenever we'd like to, and I am patiently waiting for that moment. And I love how his kisses makes me feel, so overwhelming.

And I also love how we don't need to speak about our needs and wants to each other. It's like we are both drowning under the waves of words we don't need to say. And even though we didn't say it to each other, we both knew. There is just so many things said in the unsaid and I love how our body speaks for us. How his hands tells me he craves my body. It's so euphoric. I fell in love with his soul before I could even touch his skin.

I love everything about him, about us. How everything feels so good. How I feel like I am living a dream, and I don't want to wake up facing an endless living nightmare. His lips dancing against mine is the best feeling. Truly. I can hear him gasping for air as I smile, it's so crazy how we could kiss each other until air can not run in our lungs anymore.

Neteyam tilts his head back and inks his yellow glowing eyes in mine, I smile widely. I love his eyes. I love how yellow they are, yellow like the sun, yellow like the stars. He smiles back and I can see his fangs. I feel like I am slowly starting to also like mine because Neteyam has them too. And that is the only reason.

"Netty!" We suddenly hear a voice calling Neteyam.

He turns around, stepping aside as I see his mom. Oh shit, did she see us? I hope she didn't. Because if she did, she will probably kill me with the dagger she has put away in her dagger-holder on her thigh. And after cutting my throat with it, she will burry me under the sand I am stepping on. Why is this woman so scary? How did Jake even approached her without her killing him? She starts walking over us.

Neteyam smiles widely before turning to me in an excited way, and I already know what he is thinking about, and when he said earlier that he wanted me to meet his mother, I would've never thought it would be that early, because I am clearly not ready.