72.

"I will redesign this council as I wish. I say firmly.

- You can not." Someone says.

I turn around and meet Yelen's gaze, one of Tarsem's closest friend and member of the council. I stifle a laugh before tilting my head to the side and squinting my eyes. I answer him dryly.

"Of course I can. I am Olo'eyktan.

- No, you are a traitor. You killed Tarsem. He says firmly.

- Yes, because he was a traitor. I don't want you to be a part of my council anymore." I order.

He clenches his jaw with anger, his fist clenches as he talks back again.

"You can not do this. I won't serve you.

- Tarsem betrayed me and the people, and you will be the one betraying me if you don't execute my orders and serve me as you should." I say.

He thinks I am asking him to serve me. I won't beg him to serve me, I don't need this parasite. He is just an accessory I can get rid of.

"You don't serve someone. You serve a tribe. And if you decide to turn us your back, you shall know the sentence for deserters and traitors." I say as I feel Oneïa slowly entering the room, hissing at the man.

He immediately tilts back as he notices my Thanator's silhouette. I smirk as I look down at Oneïa and caresses her head.

"I will keep Jake, Neytiri and Norm, the others can leave. And when you do please bring me Tsireya and Kirri.

- They're kids and women. You can not bring them into the council." Another man says.

I turn around. I do not recognize him nor know his name. I look up at him and tilt my head to the side. Does he really think I was asking for his opinion?

"I am a woman and a kid, as you say, but I am the head of this council. Kirri and Tsireya will be great. And if I remember good, I just kicked you out of this council, so you shouldn't say a word about my new decisions." I answer with a smile.

He simply sighs and nods his head positively. They all start to leave, bringing me Kirri and Tsireya into this council. I see Neteyam starting to leave from the corner of my eyes, I stop him in his track, grabbing him by the wrist.

"What are you doing? Stay here. The council needs a strong and smart member, don't you think?" I ask with a frown and a smile.

He widens his eyes, surprised. He slowly steps back around the war table and smiles back at me as he lowers his head shyly. I turn around to Neytiri and Jake.

"Jake you will be my hand. I am young and need to learn, I want you to be my mentor during my reign. Do you agree?" I ask as I turn to him and raise my eyebrows.

He simply smiles to me, his ears lifting up as he nods positively and answer me.

"I would be honoured.

- Perfect. Neytiri, you will be commander of the armies." I say.

She simply nods her head positively with a smirk. I smile back as she speaks up in a tender voice.

"It's a honour."

I simply smile at Norm. I never really talked to him, but I know I can trust him, and I am going to need him for my plan. I turn around and see Kirri and Tsireya arriving. My best friend immediately widens her eyes, relieved to see me safe and sound. She runs to my arms and hugs me tightly.

"Rhea... I was so worried! Are you okay? What happened to your cheek?" She asks.

And I understand she is worried. We are best friends since we are kids and I am the one that dragged her here with me. She can not loose me and I can not loose her. It's ride or die.