35.

"Mom..." I call my mother.

I enter my hut and see her cleaning the house, she turns to me with a wide smile, probably happy to see me coming back home after breakfast at the Sully's. She walks over me but my voice stops her in her track.

"Tell me more about father."

Her smile fades away, she doesn't really understand what I meant, but the information finally gets in her brain. She blinks a few times before widening her eyes. She probably seemed surprised that I was asking her about my father, because I never usually do, but I wanted to know, now. And she doesn't seem to really understand, so I repeat again.

"Tell me more about Tsu'tey."

She raises her eyebrows and her eyes were filled with pain and sadness. She never told me my father's name, and now I know it, thanks to Neytiri and Jake. But now, I need to have this conversation with my mother, and nobody else in this world because she is the only one who owes me answers.

"Rhea... How? She asks with a cracked voice.

- Why didn't you tell me when you saw Toruk Makto arriving?! You were waiting for them to tell me the truth and do the work for you? Well congratulations because that is exactly what happened." I say as I turn around.

I was so mad at her. She really thought I would never find out. And I wish she told me herself. Why did she had to wait all this time? What was taking her so long to finally tell me the truth?

"Why didn't you tell me my father was one of them? Why didn't you tell me I was an Omatikaya?" I ask with a frown as I rotate my head back to her.

Her air is sad. And she shouldn't act surprise, she knew this would happen since she decided to let the Sullys to tell me everything for her. And now she is acting like the victim.

"I did that to protect you.

- To protect me?!" I ask as I raise my eyebrows.

I was so mad at her. She was the one who should've tell me all of this, not Neytiri and Jake. I frown as I tilt my head to the side.

"From what? From myself? From what I truly am?" I ask with a smirk.

She approaches me and lays her hand on my shoulder but I don't let her, I free myself from her grip. I don't want her to touch me. I know I am probably overreacting, but I don't care, I have my reasons. For more than two months, she saw them, she watched them living with us, learning our ways, swimming with us. She saw me with Neteyam, with Tuk, with Lo'ak and Kirri and she didn't say anything. She kept the secret hidden from me.

"Can we just sit and talk about it calmly?

- I am listening mom. Repeat what Neytiri and Jake just told me too." I say as I look down at her.

I could tell she now felt guilty. And I am glad she finally realized she lied to me. And she knew damn well what she was doing by giving me his bow. All she wanted was them to tell me so she doesn't have to. My mother lowers her head, trying to find the words, she stutters a few words before finally making a correct and full sentence.

"Your father was Tsu'tey, probably the greatest warrior Pandora has ever known." She whispers things I already knew.

Tell me something I don't know mom. Just skip to the part where you mated with a man from the Omatikaya clan.

"I met your father a few months before Toruk Makto arrived on Pandora, I will always remember the first look he gave me. That's when I fell in love with your father. But we couldn't, he was promised to Neytiri, but when Toruk Makto arrived, everything changed. Tsu'tey kept coming back here, at least once a week, at night. I was sneaking out of the house to meet him. I will always remember how amazing he looked in his Ikran." She whispers.