"Are you sure?" he asked. I nodded

"Oh, my bad. I'm Prince Darius and you are?" he introduced himself with a smile.

"Princess Aizelle."

Prince Darius? Prince William? Who are they? Why...why do they keep on appearing in my mind often? What are they trying to say?

Pagkalabas ko ng banyo, agad akong dumeretso sa kusina para kumuha ng tubig na maiinom. Naguguluhan na ako. Hindi ko alam kung bakit palagi kong naalala ang mga bagay na 'yon. Tsaka anong koneksyon ng mga 'yon sa buhay ko ngayon? Ni hindi ko naman sila kilala. Bakit gan'on na lang din kabigat ang oakiramdam ko tuwing naalala ko 'yon?

A very familiar face suddenly appeared in my mind. I frowned when I realized that we have the same face. She was looking at me like she was trying to tell something.

"I love you more, my Queen."

Naramdaman kong sunud-sunod na nagsibagsakan ang luha ko kahit wala akong ideya kung bakit bigla na lang nagkagan'on. Hindi naman ako talaga dapat umiiyak pero bakit?

"Ate Avy? Umiiyak ka ba?" agad kong pinunasan ang luha kong patuloy na nagsisibagsakan nanf marinig ko ang boses ng kapatid ko. Nagtataka siyang tumingin sa akin. Pinilit kong ngumiti ng mapalad saka tumango.

"Y-Yes, I mean no. I'm fine," sagot ko at muling nagsalin ng tubig sa bago saka ininom iyon.

"By the way, Ate Avy. I heard that next month will be a masquerade valentine's ball. I don't know what to do but someone just said it. Pupunta ba tayo, ate?" aniya saka binuksan ang tv.

"I thought that would be two years before we graduate?" I said. Nagkibit-balikat siya pagkatabi ko sa kanya sa sofa.

"Maybe that's the other one," she said.

Kinabukasan, maaga kaming pumasok ni Majesty sa campus. Dalawang oras bago magsimula ang klase. May gagawin pa siyang project kaya dederetso muna siya sa library habang ako naman umupo sa hardin ng campus. Napapikit ako habang dinadama ang sarap ng hangin.

Theo's POV

Since that night she suddenly felt a headache, she distanced herself from me. It seems like I never existed whenever we saw each other. I want to ask her why because I don't understand why. Did I do something wrong? Did I make her feel bad? Did I do something that night? Or is it because I called her Princess Aizelle? Did I startled her because of it?

I bought her a dress for the masquerade valentine's ball. I'm just hoping she'll like it. I pick it just for her because I know it'll make her even more stunning. Also a bouquet of red roses and of course, a huge teddy bear. I wanted to surprise her that day even though I was kinda nervous.

I honestly want to ask her to be my valentine but I almost forgot that she...she already had a boyfriend. I sighed deeply. Will I be able to give these to her? Will she accept it? But what if she didn't?

I was looking for her and I found her in the garden as the same seat where I always saw her. The wind blows through her black hair and it seems like she's slow-motion before my eyes. Oh damn. Did I just see an angel? I smiled a bit but when I was about to approach her, her boyfriend suddenly appeared and called her. Here I am again, looking at them happily. I heard him asking her to be her partner and she didn't even think twice to accept it. I decided to turn around with a heavily sighed. I kept all my gifts for her and just decided to give them to her when I got the chance.

Before I went home that day, I left the box in front of her house as a gift. I wanted to see her wearing it. And if ever she did, maybe I couldn't help myself to dance with her. Damn it. I was imagining her wearing that dress. After a few weeks, all of us were preparing for the ball. As well as my surprise for her. As it slowly comes close, the more I feel thrilled and nervous.