Final Chapter: Everything Ends For Good?

Start from the beginning

Jungkook grabbed you to the closet and dragged you to the closet. Both of your hide in the closet.

"What are you doing, Jungkook?!" You said, pulling his hand off your mouth.

"Just stay quiet." He said.

Both of you saw who had just come. It's Taehyun he just arrived.

"It's Taehyun. I need to go." You said, but Jungkook stopped you.

"You can't go now. It's dangerous." He said, grabbing your hand tightly.

On the other hand~

Taehyun just came and started to look for you. He was really worried.

"Princess y/n where are you?" Every minute, his tension was increasing about not finding you.

"He is looking for me, Jungkook." You said, but he didn't let you go.

As Taehyun was looking for you, suddenly General Huening kai came.

"Prince Taehyun. I have -" Before Huening kai could complete his word, Taehyun opened his sword and held it onto Huening kai's neck.

Your eyes widened when you saw Taehyun holding a sword at Huening kai.

"Prince Taehyun, what are you even doing?" Huening kai said, shocked by what Taehyun was doing.

"I know everything. You don't need to pretend now." Taehyun said.

Huening kai was surprised to see this side of Taehyun, but soon, his face turned to a smirk.

"Took you a while to know the truth." Huening kai said while smirking. Your eyes widened to see this side of Huening kai.

"You traitor where is y/n!!!" Taehyun said.

"Calm down, Prince Taehyun. I will make sure you can't meet Princess y/n ever again." Kai said, and Taehyun was shunned to see this side of Huening kai.

Kai whistled, and a lot of knights came and pointed swords toward Taehyun.

You wanted to run toward Taehyun and save him, but Jungkook held onto you tightly.

"Don't act stupid right now, Princess. We don't have any knights with us to protect us." Jungkook said.

"But he is taking Taehyun somewhere. I can't let him do that!!!" You screamed.

"Just stay right here. We will save him but not now." He said.

Huening kai ordered the knights, and They tied Taehyun up to take him with them.

"Find out where Princess y/n. Make sure not to hurt her." Kai ordered the knights.

"Oh no, They are now looking for you. We can't stay here. Let's go." Jungkook grabbed you towards the window of the closet.

Jungkook tied a rope to the window, and you slid down from there.

Jungkook jumped out of the window because if someone saw the rope, they might find you both.