third life part one

Start from the beginning

"no, I think that you're so beautiful, what's your name?" when I said that she looked confused at me as if I was talking nonsense, but I ignored it. "my name is Elia, and I'm twelve years old"  she said shyly.  "nice to meet you, Elia"  I said as i stode up and reach out my hand to her.

she habitated for moment then graped my hand and stode up. "thank you, your highness"  she bowed as she said that. "No need to thank me, but do they always treating you like this?" when I said that she looked down in a shame and said "yeah, they treat me like this, because of my background"  I looked at her as I raised an eyebrow

"your background? why?" I said which made her more sad. "I am an illegitimate child. My mother suddenly came to the Green Palace while she was pregnant with me, After my mother gave birth to me, she fled from a palace, leaving me in this palace"  When she said this,I felt so sorry for her,I felt like we were somehow alike. I knew we would be great friends. "Oh, that terrible, sorry for reminding of your pain."  I looked down as I said that.

"No, need to apologize, your highness, I have already accepted my situation." She said with a sad smile."Right,  but does that means that you're alright " when I said that she got shocked and started to get nervous, not forgetting that she was shivering. "You don't need to answer me now, you have the time to tell me, Elia so don't push your self so hard, I will be waiting for your answer, Elia"

I said as I walked away.'Catherine and her team are bullying, Elia, what a shame they lost their hearts, how could they bullying us as if we were bugs, we are humans also but to them we're a huge mistake.' after I thought that I looked at the sky.

"I wonder, why we live in such a horrible world"I said with sad face.
After that I continued my way.
of course in that night I got punished by Lisa and Catherine They forbade me to eat for the whole day but I didn't care because I'm used to it. in the next day, I was walking  around the palace as I noticed Elia.

When I saw her, I noticed that she was sweeping the floor,after a moment she noticed me and then bowed for me.
" good afternoon,your highness" 
I smiled at her brightly  and said "good afternoon, Elia, how ar..." before I could say something I was cut by a Stomach rumbling. "I looked at her questionable as she looked down embarrassed.

"let's go, Elia"  I said after an awkward silent. "to where?"  she asked shyly.
"you will know when you come with me"  I said as I looked at her.
.
.
.
.
.
Elia and I sneaked into the kitchen when all the servants were busy and we managed to get some apples and cake and sandwiches, After we got all these, we ran to the palace garden.
"I didn't expect that"  She said as she breathed hardly. "I know that but they won't give us some food if we asked them."  I said as i sit down and handing Elia an apple.

"don't worry, I will make sure that we won't ger caught." Elia was worried but she calmed down a little bit. we ate our food together, after that we walked around the place until I asked her. "Elia, would you like to make deal with me?"  she looked at me with confused face and then said.

"what kind of a deal, your highness?" i looked at her seriously then said "help me to become the master of this palace if you did, I will make sure that you will live a good life"   when she heard that she looked at me and shout. "how could a twelve years old help you in this matter?!" 

I knew that she has a point but we must take a risk, if we didn't, we might die.
"don't worry, there's no much work, all All I want from you is to tell me exactly where my father's mansion is, also I want you to distract Lisa, what do you say?" Elia looked down wondering at my words, she stayed quite for moments then said.

"If I helped you, will you take me as your personal maid and won't abandon me?" I smiled at her and then grabbed her hand making her look at me "I will, I promise you, Elia" When Elia heard my words, she started shedding tears.
"I'm happy that someone needs me,happy that I will be free from them" she said as she cried. I stayed with until she calmed down.
.
.
.
.
"so that's my Father's palace, I wonder if I will meet him" after I said that, I walked around the palace. Compared to my palace, my father's palace was beautiful and splendid, in contrast to my dilapidated palace.
"I hope that I will meet him, this palace is so huge me"
.
.
I was walking around until I heard a deep voice
"What is a bug like you doing in my palace?" I turned around to look at who was talking and I met his cold eyes, his cold glare.
Even with his scary and cold looks, I was happy to meet him because I thought he would be my salvation, I never thought that he would be someone who would torture me more than anyone.

Every time I remember that I loved him and that I wanted him to help me, I would smack myself for being such a stupid person.

BUT NOW THERE'S NO WAY I WOULD LOVE HIM and CALL HIM DAD AGAIN. I WISH I WAS A POOR ORPHAN THAN HIS DAUGHTER

NOW DAD, I WON'T ASK FOR YOUR HELP EVEN IF I WAS BURNING To DEATH, LOOK AT ME WHILE I'M RUINING EVERYTHING
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUE