𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶

Sophie got scolded pretty badly from Alden for running off without knocking them out. But thankfully, they let her off the hook. "Now...What happens now?" She finally asked, they were still all outside of Everglen's gates. "Della and I are going to personally oversee your family's relocation. Fitz can help you get settled in here while we're gone."

"Where will I be living?" She asked, rubbing his slightly swollen eyes. "The council placed you with some guardians." Sophie's heart flared, Grady and Edaline! Smiling she nodded. "I selected them personally," Alden assured her. "They're good friends of ours. You're going to like them."

Sophie nodded, "I think I will." She said. "Well. We will talk more tomorrow," Alden said. "Right now we have to get going. Fitz, Elwin's waiting to see Sophie." Fitz nodded, Sophie hugged Della and before leaving she spoke once more. "Where ever you put my family... Please make sure the backyard is big. My family had always wanted a dog."

"That can be arranged," Alden promised. "We'lol take good care of them," Della added. "They'll have money, security, everything they could ever want, well except..." Sophie just sighed, it still hurt leaving them a second time...But it had been for the best, for all of them. Sophie tugged on Fitz's arm and he guided her to light and they leaped away.

? POV

"Was knocking them out a good idea miss?" I ask, turning to the child who was suppose to be my superior. She shrugs, "I was told to by T," I grimace. "Why not just call him by his real name?" I ask.

"Time is always moving, don't want anyone to get suspicious of us...Speaking of which, do wear the thing when you finally meat Sophie. But keep it discreet you hear?" I roll my eyes. "Of course I know. Don't want to get outed yet."

She nods in satisfaction and looks back to Fitz and Sophie, who were walking down the hall.

(Yea it's basically the same thing, I'm sorry I got bored like halfway through-)