𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

"This is Atlantis?" Sophie asked. They were in the middle of nowhere, on a patch of dark rocks surrounded by white-capped waves. Sophie remembered how she was disappointed she was the first time she was here. "This is how we get to Atlantis." Alden corrected as he stepped across a tide pool toward a triangular rock. "Atlantis is underneath us, where light doesn't reach. We can't leap there." Sophie nods along as she follows them to Atlantis.

They left Marty and her stuff in the care of some gnomes before they left to Atlantis. Sophie still struggled to walk across the slipper surface and she still didn't like that that she was in a gown. But what was she gonna do? The rock moved under her foot and she fell into Fitz's arms... again. "Sorry!" She exclaimed, standing straight again. Fitz shrugged. "I'm used to it. My sister, Biana, is clumsy too." Sophie wanted to point out she really wasn't. But then she'd have to explain everything and she really didn't want that.

Sophie then follows him to a ledge high above water. "So, are we gonna like jump into the water?" She asks in a joking manner, knowing the answer. Alden and Fitz blink in surprise, "Uh, yea basically." Fitz said, "Huh, So Atlantis did really sink?" She asks. "The Ancients engineered the catastrophe," Aden answered. He opened a secret compartment in the side of the strange rock, revealing hundreds of tiny glass bottles, grabbed one, and joined them on the ledge. "How else would humans think we disappeared?"

Sophie nods and glances at the label on the bottle. One whirlpool. Open with care.

"Step back." Alden uncorked the top and flung the bottle into the ocean. A huge blast of wind whipped against their faces, and the roar of churning water filled the air. Sophie grinned and before Alden could tell her what to do she runs and jumps into the whirlpool, screaming, "COWABUNGA!"

Fitz and Alden stare at the falling girl, Alden one of shock and Fitz of awe, "She a lot more adventurous then I imagined." Alden said, turning to Fitz who had lovesick eyes, "Yea but...She just amazing, right?" He said. Alden smiles and jumps in. Few seconds after Fitz joins him.

??? POV

The whirlpool closes underneath us as me and my sister stand on top of the ledge, starring. "Do you wanna just go in normally? Or like just teleport?" I asked. She looks back to me, a bit sad. "Uhm...Look [redacted] I'm sorry for not listening to you about the thing... it's just" I cut her off, "It's fine. You were just doing what you thought was right...But you have to be careful. I don't want to loose you." I whisper. Eyes brimming with tears she nods and side hugs me.

"You didn't answer my question." She chuckles, "Let's go and teleport." I nod and take her hand as she takes her scissors out and cuts a hole in the air and we jump in.

Falling into the sponge felt like kitties, but Sophie was up before she let herself stay there for to long. She moved off the sponge and looked around the city. The twisted towers soared into the skyline, bathing the silver city in the soft blue glow radiating from their pointed spires. The buildings lined an intricate network of canals. Sophie grins at the familiarity of the place, "Now this is Atlantis!" Sophie spun her head around and see Alden and Fitz grinning at her, "You guys build with alot of crystals. Makes it seem like you guys have an obsession." She joked. She spent to much time with Ro and...

She mentally shook that thought away, not now. Fitz snorts slightly, "Crystal stores the energy we use to power everything, and it's cut to let precisely the right amount of light in. Of course, we had to make some changes when we moved Atlantis underwater. We plated the buildings with silver so they'd reflect the firelight we created in the spires and help illuminate the city." Sophie nods and puts her hands on her hips, "What's next?" She asks. Alden then starts guiding them to the canal, when waking Fitz tells her something, "Your taking this surprisingly well," He said.