𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

"Miss Foster!" a nasal voice shouted, the blond girl snapped out of her trance and spun her head around, Where was she? "Where am I?" She asked. I burst of laughter erupted from her former classmates with her former teacher, Mr.Sweeney, red in the face "Miss Foster! I've had enough of this behavior! Do you think your to smart for this information?!" He snapped, "No, Mr.Sweeney." said Sophie as she plopped her earphones back in as the song washed her away, along with her thoughts. 'What was going on? Were the last 4 years just in her thoughts? No, she still has the memories-' Suddenly, she feels a crumpled surface in her palm. She opened her palm, there was a tiny piece of paper folded with the words, 'To Sophie, From, B.L' 

Sophie unfolds the paper then begins to read.

'Dear Sophie Foster,

This is Agent L of the T.T.K.C your timeline was reset. You are currently 1 of 2 people who remember their experience. If you don't want to forget your memories follow these rules. 

Rule 1: No one can know you remember, the only one who is allowed to know is the other person who remembers.

Rule 2: Follow your original timeline, you don't need to do it by the tea but for every major event you must try and replicate the moment.

and finally, Rule 3: We will try and help but you can't tell anyone of our existence. Im so sorry, I wish me and my sister could do more but were under orders...

~Sincerly Agent L,'

'No way...' She thought. She touched her 12-year-old body, she was 12 with a 15-year-old mind. 'Why did they do it? Why did they make 'reset' the timeline?' She asked herself.

"MISS FOSTER." She snapped to Mr.Sweeney who gave her a cold glare. "Explain to the class how Lambeosaures differs from other dinosaurs Since you seem to be above this lecture," asked Mr.Sweeney, his voice dripping with confidence. Sophie immediately recalled the whole thing leaving the class groaning and Mr.Sweeney partly mad.  Sophie was about to leave as the class start moving to the next exhibit but in the corner of her eye, she spotted a familiar face... Garwin Chang made his way to her with a devilish grin.

He opened his mouth until he gets cut off, "You were about to call me 'Super -Freak' Weren't you?" replied Sophie, The once confident Garwin now confused, Sophie could tell he was trying to think of a clever comeback, She rolled her eyes and pushes him away, "Look stop bothering me, I'm just...Going to find the bathroom." She rushes away leaving Garwin confused and annoyed. 

'Now that's over, I need to find-' She stops running, realizing something. "I have to meet Fitz..." Sophie whispered to herself as a sickening feeling filled her stomach. She doesn't hate him their great friends...but she remembers his crush on her and her old crush on him. Sophie groans, it's gonna feel awkward for her at least.  Then she realized something else, She didn't hear any thoughts. 'Right. even if I'm 12 I still can do the skills.' She stares at her class getting farther and farther away, she turned to the skeleton of the T-Rex.  Still trying to process the information she was given.

"Is this you?"

The same crisp accent that sent chills down her spine, She turned to the voice and saw,

"Hello, Fitz..."

He was holding the newspaper with her on it wearing a jacket and his eyes wide. 'Shoot' "How did you know my name?" He asked, I put my hands in my pocket while trying to make eye contact, "I- read your mind since yknow I'm also a telepath," Fitz's eyes even wider now and Sophie mentally slapped herself, 'Great! you outed yourself now' Fitz's eyes soften to a playful smirk. "Okay didn't except for you tell me outright, first off, rude your not supposed to go through people's minds but I guess you didn't know..." 

Then he looked in at her with a curious look. "No one knows right?" He asked, Sophie, shot her hands in defense "Of course not! I don't want to become a science experiment, I knew I could trust you." said Sophie. 

Then he gave her a movie-worthy smile that would have made her heart soar before, but now it just hurt realizing in the future you would lose him again. "That's good." Then he put a hand on her shoulder and said, "It's okay, Sophie, We've been looking for you for twelve years." At that moment Sophie couldn't breathe as the moment from the note until now daunted her.

She needed to get away, now.

She pushed him away and started running

running

running

and running,

until she got to the street, she could hear Fitz's voice but she ignored him. She was halfway to the middle until she saw the bus, as panic pumped through her veins until she remembered what she did. She put her arms in front of the bus, She opened her eyes and saw the bus floating she turned to Fitz, who looked like he was amazed.

'Oh my god, this is real.'

(A/n this is inspired by @Sophiethetelepath her stories are great!)