chapter four.

"What the-" Jaehyuk and he had stopped in the middle of their way out of the academy when the giant cluster of students caught their attention. The taller quickly chugged the remains of his banana milk and threw the carton in the nearest trash can, not wasting any more time before sprinting towards the crowd.

Jaeyun sighed to himself, hating how impulsive the older man was, yet he still made an effort in following him, not wanting the male to get in trouble.

The crowd was formed in a wide open space, to be specific, it was in the middle of the school's core, the forcefield's powers being the strongest because of the wide division area - there were not enough walls separating the two ends of the Academy.

"Suck on a bone, you fucking dogs. "

"Go stab yourself, you leeches."

"What's happening?" Jake asked out loud into the gathered-up group of students.

With no surprise, he didn't get an answer, yet he still tried to get past people, trying his hardest to find Jaehyuk in the crowd. Oh boy, he has a horrible feeling about this.

The more he struggled to get to the front the louder Jaehyuk's voice got - the second he got to the front, he was met with a very scary sight. Jaehyuk was standing tall and broad, his nose nearly touching the electrifying wall as a vampire stood right across from him, stance equally as vicious as werewolves and vampires yelled around them.

"Hyung," Jaeyun pleaded, gripping the taller's hand and trying to tug him away, feeling how things were about to get seriously ugly if he didn't do something about it.

"Oh, your little boyfriend is here to save you? You better get going, isn't it baby's feeding time soon?" One of the vampires mocked, bearing their teeth at Jaeyun as he stumbled back, earning a loud laugh from the vampire side. Jaehyuk still didn't budge.

"Hyung..." he tried again, yet instead of Jaehyuk finally looking at him, the vampire in the middle flicked his eyes at him, the dark crimson orbs sinking deep into his skin. His chest felt tight the more he stared at the male.

"Look at me, Dracula," Jaehyuk growled, catching the vampire's attention yet again.

"You're not quite the looker," he replied, baring his sharp fangs at the male, eyes turning into a lighter shade of red.

"Eat shit," the werewolf growled, ready to pounce. And he definitely would've had, the same with the vampire if it wasn't for Jaeyun jumping in between them, ready to suffer the consequences of the Wall.

Yet he felt nothing. Nothing in the sense of electricity.

He blinks, everyone seemingly going silent as Jaeyun stares at Jaehyuk who had been successfully shoved away from the Wall, yet his body felt like it was pressed against something. Something he can't let go of.

He turned around quickly, wondering if maybe the Wall was much further than he'd thought, but no, all he was met with was the vampire from before staring at him with wide blue eyes, his hand a millimetre from Jake's chest.

The male blinked slowly, looking at him in pure disbelief because his eyes were blue, they were fucking blue. The vampire had found his soulmate.

"Y-You're...?" the vampire started in disbelief, eyes blown wide as they stared into Jaeyun's own. Jaeyun quickly moved back, submerging his body back into the werewolf side, hands shaking as he looked at them.

He felt breathless and hot, his chest was so tight and his heart was bursting from pain, he had never felt his inner wolf so present, never.

"Jaeyun!" He heard someone call for him, but the last thing he saw before blacking out was not Liz or Jaehyuk's worried faces, but the same vampire staring at him with terrified eyes and equally shaking hands, eyes still sky blue.

Mate.