- "who knows... And I might be Lois Lane or... Whoever's with the Flash."

- "Iris West. So are you sure I'm winning this race?"

- "if you want me to make up for yesterday"

- "Carina you're playing a dangerous game. You're straight and I'm not".

- "I'd rather kiss a not straight girl, a straight girl might be uptight kissing another girl. You technically don't".

- "I am anything but uptight when it comes to kissing girls"

- "you just have the wrong name... At least this time you'll technically get it right".

- "technically... A kiss isn't going to make me moan your name or any other phrase we might come up with in an intimate moment"

- "who knows, maybe I'm a really good kisser"

- "I don't doubt it"

- "and so... Did you moan my name?"

Maya had already been red from the beginning of the conversation, but she had literally just gone up a notch.

- "I... Uh... I didn't say that."

- "Then what did you say to her?"

-"...that I have to go warm up".

- "but where is my first name in that sentence?!"

-"It's not there, it's me, Maya, telling you, Carina, that I have to go warm up. But I can add your name, Carina, I have to warm up" she said the end of the sentence in a sensual voice

- "this conversation is not over!"

She had gone to the track and removed her tracksuit.
Lane had gone to meet her to give her a pep talk while Carina had gone up into the stands.

The runners had warmed up for quite a while, before settling in.

-"It was Carina's... First name... At your charity?!" Charlotte asked after looking at the Italian woman

- "it's not a charity" replied Maya as she looked back at the brunette in the stands.

She had refocused her gaze on the track and by the time the kickoff was fired all eight girls were gone. The person to beat today was Maya.

One lap, two laps, ten laps... The blonde was already one lap ahead of some of her competitors, she was catching up with Charlotte to put her one lap ahead as well. When this one had passed by her, Dearborn had pushed her, losing speed herself and making the blonde fall.

Maya's father ran onto the track to check on his daughter and a whistle and megaphone call was made to tell Charlotte that she had been excluded from the race.

Carina ran down the stairs of the bleachers and onto the track, avoiding the other runners who were still in the running.

At the moment when she had crossed the path of Charlotte, who was coming back to her coach, who was already shouting at her from the other end of the track, this one had put a shoulder blow to her: "that's it, go see your girlfriend".

- "Puttana pazza!!!" [You crazy bitch!]

- "and go back to your country!"

- "fottiti" [Fuck you]

Carina had walked quickly and arrived at the level of Maya, Lane, someone from the federation and a rescue worker.

-"Dad, I'm telling you, it's fine, it's just a scratch."

-"I want this girl expelled."

- "she loses her place, the ninth person will go to eighth and Dearborn goes back to the bottom of the leaderboard as if she didn't show up for today's events"