Jimin moistened his lips as he got a hunch of the situation and decided to not ask much about his past.

Because he remembers clearly how worked up Jungkook seemed the last time he tried to ask. It's best not to pry over the stuff Jungkook isn't comfortable speaking about.

It's better to change the topic.

"You have more than two reads, though." Jimin pointed out as he scrolled through Jungkook's profile.

"Oh, that's because the three of us end up reading it multiple times. I look for the mistakes in the grammar and other criteria but I still haven't figured out why they read it on repeat."

"What does this have any connection with my previous dating history?" Jimin looked at the overall structure of the profile and swiped his fingers over the screen to look further.

"A week ago, I found a new reader who read my book till it was updated and suggested that I should write situations based on real-life incidents that give it a more realistic approach. Readers connect well to such stories and I don't have any experience in dating so I requested to have your statement." Jungkook answered honestly and stood straight with his fingers interlocked as he watched Jimin completely immersed in the Tablet.

Second.

Minute.

Hour.

An hour had passed and Jimin slid over his desk to sit over it cross-legged and skimmed through the chapters carefully.
Jungkook didn't move an inch from his place and stayed put waiting for the reply. His legs did hurt standing constantly but he didn't mind it unless there was someone reading work with so much interest and determination.

"Jungkook, I think-" Jimin stopped as he lifted his head to Jungkook still standing in the same place.

"Oh my god! Why are you still standing?" Jimin jumped off the desk and pulled the male to sit over the bed.

"You were too submerged in the book. I didn't want to interrupt you. Plus, I think it cuts the flow of the book and the imagination if someone interrupts-"

"You could have sat on your own till I finished, Jungkook. Don't do it next time."

"Okay, Mimi." Jungkook nodded.

Why are you so adorable, Jungkook? Jimin coughed a few times to cut his thoughts and head back to reality.

"I found certain points that you might like to focus on Jungkook. I loved the way you have written every paragraph. The descriptions are perfect and unique in their way as the story proceeds. But you need to focus on the technical aspects too."

"What are technical aspects?"

"For the readers to approach you, the profile is the key. You need to work on a penname, details about your works, and a little about yourself-"

"Isn't it harmful to reveal personal data?"

"You don't have to reveal your data, Kook. You just need to type your likes and dislikes and a hint about your personality as an author. All these have a good impact on your profile as a whole." Jimin paused to glimpse at Jungkook and once he received the confirmation of the latter listening to him, he continued.

"We will have to work on the cover a bit."

"I don't know how to make a cover," Jungkook mumbled as he held the tablet in his hand.

Jimin took the cue and placed his hand over the others, "I can teach you. Plus, you are into paintings. How about trying digital art?"

"I would love to," Jungkook nodded in excitement.