Four people in the room, you look at me and I look at you.

    "How do you know I'm here?" Yu Yaxin's voice didn't fluctuate.

    But it was precisely because of this that Cheng Zihang immediately felt that something was wrong, but he felt that if he told the truth, Xinxin would probably be angry again.

    So...

    "I... guessed."

    "You sent someone to follow us?"

    "No..." Cheng Zihang swore that he didn't, he just asked someone to find out where they were staying.

    "Do you think that if you are rich, you can disregard other people's privacy and investigate and follow others at will?" Yu Yaxin's eyes were full of anger.

    This is already a matter of character.

    "But you are not someone else, you are my girlfriend..." Cheng Zihang was still completely unaware of his mistake.

    Hearing what he said, let alone Xu Luofei, even Li Yu looked at him in disbelief.

    "Do you think I'm your girlfriend, or do you think I'm your personal item?" Yu Yaxin frowned.

    "Sister, don't be angry~" Xu Luofei quickly patted her on the back reassuringly.

    "I was wrong, I was wrong, I really just asked someone to check where you live, so I can come and find you..." Although Cheng Zihang couldn't tell if Yu Yaxin was particularly angry, since Xu Luofei was like this Having said that, the problem must be quite serious.

    "If you want to find us, you won't call me? But you want someone to check?" Yu Yaxin took a few deep breaths.

    Cheng Zihang dryly made an excuse, "I... don't want to disturb your sleep."

    "What about last night?"

    Cheng Zihang was at a loss for words.

    Yu Yaxin was really disappointed in him this time.

    She said directly to Xu Luofei and Li Yu, "Let's pack up our things and leave right away."

    "Then..." What about me? Cheng Zihang stood there, no one paid attention to him.

    The three of them packed their things into the mountaineering bag, ignored Cheng Zihang, and left.

    Because Cheng Zihang was wronged, he could only follow behind eagerly.

    He wanted to go up to talk to him, but no one paid any attention to him.

    Yu Yaxin booked a car while walking, checked out at the front desk of the hotel, and then waited on the side of the road with Xu Luofei and Li Yu.

    Cheng Zihang followed, and a car next to him drove over courteously.

    The front window of the car facing the road was opened, and the driver who had brought a cart of roses to Yu Yaxin's flower shop before appeared in front of them with his head stuck out.

    "Young Master Cheng, Miss Yu, are you leaving now?"

    Yu Yaxin, who was already angry, saw the driver in front of her, and couldn't help thinking of the carload of flowers that Cheng Zihang sent over.

    When she thought of the car flower, she became even angrier.

    She took Xu Luofei's hand, "Feifei, Xiaoyu, let's go ahead and wait for the bus." The

    driver looked at Cheng Zihang with a question mark on his face.

    Cheng Zihang originally wanted to chase after him, but when he saw the driver, something flashed through his mind.

    He asked the driver, "Xiao Liu, do you have a girlfriend?" The

    driver Xiao Liu nodded in confusion.

    "How long have you been dating?" Cheng Zihang asked.

    "Four or five years, we're going to get engaged soon."

    Cheng Zihang's face flashed with joy, "That's just right, let me ask you, when you do something wrong but don't know what you did wrong, How should I coax my girlfriend?"

    "Ah?" Xiao Liu was even more confused.

    "It means, Young Master Cheng, did you offend Ms. Yu? Is it as serious as the last time you asked me to pull a car of roses and give me a gemstone necklace?" Xiao Liu described it.

    "No," Cheng Zihang frowned, "I think this time may be worse than last time."

    Xiao Liu didn't quite understand.

    "Young Master Cheng, what have you done? Ms. Yu is very generous in normal times."

    "Maybe it's because I didn't tell her, but after investigating, I ran over to find her, or it might be because I disturbed her and It's also possible that she gets along with her younger sister Feifei... plus I said that her younger sister Feifei is a little vixen, anyway, the matter is very complicated." Cheng Zihang pinched his chin in distress and frowned.

    "I don't quite understand..." Also, why did Young Master Cheng say that Ms. Yu's younger sister is a little vixen?

    Xiao Liu scratched his head suspiciously.

    The author has something to say: Xiao Liu: I don’t really understand the world of your rich people...

    ps: Next, we’re going to start abusing geese and geese ̄Group

    chat [tea dregs stewed in a pot]

    off-site

    [group leader] Xu Luofei: Welcome Jinse and Sansan to join the group chat! (I just found out that part of the chapter 40 that was updated yesterday was missing, and I made it up today, and the cutie that I applied for before has been added)

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me during 2020-10-24 17:07:18 ̄2020-10-24 22:50:13  ̄Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Master Tong 60 15 bottles of Oasis; 10 bottles of Jiujiu; 4 bottles of powerful tiger; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes