Flirting With The Freak | Eddie Munson

ابدأ من البداية

You held on for dear life. Your eyes were wide and heart racing so fast. It took no longer than 10 minutes to reach his trailer. "Do you live dangerously or something?" You asked, thankful the journey had ended. "You're funny, sweetheart."

That nickname. The way it rolls off his tongue. You could listen to it on repeat. He unlocked the door and let you inside first, then followed after.

"Don't mind the mess, I live with my uncle." He tried moving some stuff out your way to make it look better. "My room looked the same so I can't complain." You joked. "Follow me." He ordered. He took you to his bedroom where you saw posters everywhere and his infamous guitar hanging up on the mirror.

Your eyes lit up at the sight of it. How cool it looked. "She's a beauty, right?" He stood looking proud of it. "Just like her owner." You muttered quietly. You were sure he wouldn't hear the words you spoke.

"So you think I'm a beauty?" He questioned. Your cheeks burned a bright red colour. How embarrassed you felt, knowing he heard you. "I-I don't know what you mean." You tried brushing it off but the pinkness in your cheeks gave it away. "Well I heard you loud and clear. There's no shame in hiding it."

He was stood mere inches away from you at this point. "So what else do you like about me?" He questioned further. "That's for me to know and you to find out." You blurted out. You were never this forward before. Eddie really had an effect on you.
"Well maybe I could start listing a few things about you, then maybe you could spill." His voice sounded deeper and quieter.

He stood you in front of the mirror, his hands rightfully placed on your waist as he lid his head on your shoulder. Gently rocking you side to side while doing so.

"Y'know what I see when I look at you?" You shook your head. "I see a pretty girl, quiet but not afraid to be herself. She's had quite the effect on this freak guy who hasn't been able to get her out his mind all day." There goes your rosy cheeks again. He chuckled at his achievement of getting you to blush. "She also has a lot in common with this freak. Now tell me about this freak you find a beauty."

Once again, your confidence went through the roof as you began listing things about him. "Well his hair makes him look good, his tats looks amazing, his rings, god those rings would feel nice gliding up her skin." He raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "I mean.. his sense of style, she loves and how crazy yet funny and cute this guy is. He makes her feel like she belongs in the world." He turns you around so your facing him.

"Glad we got those feelings out, how about you Y/N?" His devious smile, he had you wrapped round his finger. "Now what was the part about the rings on your skin?" He knew what you meant, but was eager to hear you say it.

"Nothing. I meant nothing by it." You wanted to tease him, making him desperate. "You sure? I know a way I can get you to talk." "How so?"

His placed his hand on your belly, slowly making its way up your body, underneath your clothes. The coldness of his rings sending goosebumps around your body. Leaving you to make soft moans. He turned you to look at yourself in the mirror. He found his way to your covered breasts as he put a finger in your slowly erecting nipple. The coolness making it harder.

"Now, what were you saying, hmm?" His cockiness shining through. He sat down on the bed, guiding you into his lap as he continued fondling with your breasts. "Does it feel nice, darling?" You nodded in agreement, struggling to find words. "How about we try somewhere else? It could feel better elsewhere."

With one hand pinching at your nipple, the other made it's way down to your jeans. Eddie undid the zip, exposing a part of your underwear. His finger finding your entrance. "So wet already." Eddie whispered. His breath blowing a warm breeze into your ear. Your moans got louder when he found your clit, aching to be touched by him.

Each time his finger grazed by, it made you flinch in pleasure. He then inserted his fingers inside. He removed his other hand from your breasts to help keep your legs spread open.

Instantly hitting your g-spit with his fingers, he slowly leaned back so you could lay on the bed as he gave you so much pleasure. The way his fingers curled inside you, your moans filled the room while you squirmed around. He laughed at you. The fact he's about to give you one of the best orgasms you'll have, made him want it more. His pace got a little faster each time you moaned. His lips found yours and he dragged his tongue across your bottom lip, asking for access.

You granted him access and your tongues danced with one another. Both groaning into the kiss, one finger went back to your clit.

"Eddie-plea-please let me come." You begged him. He sat up and watched his fingers as they made tight circles on your clit, while other fingers were hidden inside you, hitting at your g-spot.

Your head lifted up from his bed as the climax was building up. "Is my princess gonna come?" He knew the answer, but he wanted to watch you fall to pieces under his touch. The knot in your stomach tightened as your clit was getting too sensitive, sending you into overdrive as you squirted out all over his fingers. He quickened the pace again as he watched you squirt over and over while his room was echoing your moans. "Yes, fuck yes Eddie."

After your climax had ended, he laid down beside you. "Did you enjoy the feeling of the rings, sweetheart?" You couldn't get words out your mouth from how breathless you were. All you could do was laugh.

A few minutes passes and you caught your breath again. Eddie had just been staring at you as you calmed your body down. "I loved the rings on my skin, but there's something else I'd like more.. maybe if he hides it somewhere in my body too."

His brows furrowed together. "Maybe he'd loved that too. Give it a few hours and you'll be begging for me again, darling."