Chapter 2: So I can't go toe to toe with Superboy anymore

Day 4 I got my keister handed to me, by Lagan of all people. "I'm kinda disappointed. I heard you put every other Atlantean to shame". He told me as I lay on the floor on my back. Night Wing scolded him telling him to hit the showers. I swung my legs and knocked him to the ground before he could leave but I still could not get up.

"You good Bolt"? Dick asked and I nodded. "A year out of the feild and neglecting physical exercise will do that". He told me helping me up. "You were the one who told me the Pin only amplifies what you have". He reminded me and I nodded.

"Yeah yeah, back to the gym. I've been keepinn up the cardio the strength training was such a huge commitment though. Something had to give". I sighed. "So M'gann, Garfield and Conner are off world? How is that going"? I asked.

"Fine I believe they're professionals. You know when it comes to Kaldur if we think he's involved in anything you have to be extremely careful". He told me.

"I understand. I need to hit the gym for a while before I'm mission ready though". I told him.

"Actually, you're already on deck. Melina island, tonight. We need your flight and weather powers. Time to get back to work". He told me and I sighed.

"Is this a bad time to tell you my costume doesn't fit"? I chuckled. "I developed a little late". I joked and he rolled his eyes.

"Right we can scrounge up a suit for you, Batcave has way too many". He told me.

"Remember this is primarily a recon mission

"Remember this is primarily a recon mission. We want to discover all we can about the Krolotean's invasion strategy before we shut them down and deliver them to the Green Lantern Corps". Batman reminded us.

"Approaching drop zone beta". Night Wing called to our Atlanteans. "Drop zone Gamma". He said and I dropped in with Robin, Batgirl and Batman. I virtually followed the Batteam's lead until the mech's dropped in. It was clear the other player in this fight was Black Manta. His men were everywhere. I ripped an arm off of a mech and launched it the manta goons. I heard Aquaman yelling and saw the red laser then him flying. I saw Manta and shot lightning at him. I ran to help Aquaman and kept defending him. I was getting out of breath already. I helped Aquaman up and we went back to back with the mech suits.

"Nightwing to delta squad. Enemy is attempting escape. Request backup". NW radioed in. Suddenly the Superbros and Wonder sisters were moving in to help us.

"Nice aim". Aquaman told Superman.

"Laser visions. I cheat". He joked.

"Superman triple combo over here"! Super Boy told him. I saw Manta at their ship and I flew down to apprehend him. I got caught up with more mech suits. I saw Aquaman get a hit in on Manta. I ignored the pursuing mechs and landed next to Lagoon boy. Manta stood up and I stepped back.

"Kaldur". I breathed.

"I had not believed Nightwing until this moment". Aquaman sighed.

"You did not want to believe". Kaldur said.