"What's going on!" She asked.

"This Scholar brat and this kid interrupted my fight." Arthur huffed.

"It wasn't much of a fight; the kid was on the ground, and it was over." Arthur pointed at the dwarve. "See."

"This campus has no room for the students to be fighting like this." Tessia looked at everyone. "Magic outside of class on campus is not allowed, you all know that. Next time, I will have no choice but to write you up."

The bully bowed. "I'm sorry." Then walked away.

"You are really mad at me?" Arthur said to Tessia. "If I didn't do anything, that kid would have been in worst shape."

"I know, but---." Tessia was cut off by Lilia who came rushing over.

"Arthur, Veer, are you okay." Lilia looked at us worriedly.

"Yes, I'm fine." Arthur started to walk away, and Sylvie jumped off my head. Elijah bowed to Tessia and followed Arthur.

Clive, the boy next to Tessia, started to chase after Arthur, but I grabbed his wrist before he could get close. "Don't." I told him. "You won't win that fight, isn't that right, Tess."

I let go of his wrist. "Who do you think you are speaking to the princess like that?" Clive shot at me angrily.

"Clive stop, it's fine." Tessia said.

"Not it's not, this is a first year, who is younger than everyone, he should respect you." Clive stood in front of me, looking down.

"Tess, Lilia, can you control your simp." I leaned my head over, so I could see them. "What are you two up to?"

"Simp?" Clive said.

"Clive, this is like my younger brother." Lilia told him, and he was in shock.

"I didn't know." He said guiltily. "I'm sorry, but what about the princess?"

"I trained him, and he's like a younger brother to me as well." Tessia said with a grin.

"You trained me?" I asked jokingly.

"We have a lot of meetings, Veer, do you want to come with us?" Tessia asked me. "Or do you plan on following your brother? And yeah, I trained you."

"I'm going to go catch up with Arthur, but I'll see you later." I told her, as I turned away. "And Clive, I wouldn't mess with Arthur unless you wanted to lose a hand."

I ran up to Arthur and Elijah. "Did you apologize for Arthur?" Elijah asked.

"No?" We walked into another building. "I just spoke with her."

"She's the princess though?"

"Yeah, she's also Arthur's girl." I said as I turned to Arthur. "I told the Clive kid not to mess with you."

"What!" Elijah screamed. "You and the princess!"

Blood disruption was all it took, no one would know, no one.

---

I was gifted my own room from the Director because of how young I was, I got ready for my first day and made my way to my first class, which was One on One Mana Control Class, I was told to take it, so I did.

I walked through the halls alone; I could tell the students were a little confused when they saw me. I probably should have waited for Arthur, but it didn't matter to me.

I opened the door to my first class, and the professor was standing before the bleachers looking down on the battlefield silently. I noticed a seat by itself and made my way to it. The students inside were eyeing me up suspiciously, trying to figure out who I was.