Epilogue

10 year's later

*Sydney POV*

"Sydney! Sydney! The wedding is about to start! Come on!" Ciera yells for me. Her and Pietro got married a couple years ago. It was a very beautiful wedding.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I say. I run out of the room and run straight into a wall.

Ciera starts laughing and helps me up. "Come on we got to go. Your dress is beautiful though." (The dress is up above).

"Thank you"

Ciera and I walk into the hall were everyone is waiting to go down the isle. Peter has already gone down the isle and now the bridemaides and groomsmen are going. Morgan who is the flower girl looks at me and says "Sydney you are beautiful."

"Thank you very much." I say back.

Morgan smiles then turns around and goes down the isle. My dad Tony comes over and says "You look beautiful honey."

"Thank you dad. Do you think we should go down the isle now?"

"Of course." Tony turns around and we start walking down the isle. Everything was so beautiful. I could never wish for a better wedding. I see Peter crying at the alter.

Tony removes his arm and says to Peter "You better not hurt her." Tony goes and sits down by Pepper.

*Time skip*

Peter starts his vow "Sydney you are the most wonderful person I've ever met. I could never imagine my life without you. I promise to love you no matter what happens in life. I will always care for you and make you happy. I never thought I would ever find anybody until I found you. Thank you for agreeing to be my wife. I love you so much.

I continue the vows "Peter, you are my best friend, my love, and now I get to spend the rest of my life with you. You make everyday better and you make me better. I've never been so happy until I met you. I will always be by your side. I will take whatever comes our way. I love you.

The priest says "Peter do you take Sydney Stark to be your wedded wife to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her so long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

The priest continues "Sydney do you take Peter Parker to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

The priest ends with "You may kiss the bride."

Peter puts his arms around my waist and kisses me. Everybody stands and cheers while we pull apart. Peter says "I love you Mrs. Parker."

"I love you too Mr. Parker."

A/N That's the end of the story. Thank you all so much for reading it. I hope you all enjoyed it. If you want to see the ring, Peter's suit, or Sydney's dress it is at the top. Have a wonderful day or night.