Chapter Three

Wanda and Nat go up stairs and knock on Sydney's door.

"I don't want to talk to anyone." Sydney says.

"Come on, let us in please sis." Wanda says.

"Only if we don't talk about what happened today at school because I know Ciera told you." Sydney says.

"We won't." Nat says.

Sydney opens the door with her powers. Nat and Wanda come in and sit next to Sydney on her bed.

"I didn't know you liked anyone." Wanda says.

"I thought we weren't going to talk about today." Sydney says.

Natasha says "Were sorry that Peter couldn't walk you home. We just want you and Ciera safe."

"I know just sometimes it sucks. I really like him and I can't get closer with him because of who they are." Sydney says.

"We know but just go to school tomorrow and talk to him." Wanda says.

Then there's a knock on the door. "Who is it?" Sydney asked.

"It's the person who bought and pays for everything." Tony says.

"Come in It's the person who bought and pays for everything." Sydney says.

Tony comes in and says "I don't need the snarky response."

"Your the one that started it." Sydney says.

Natasha says "Me and Wanda are gonna leave so you two can talk."

They both leave then Tony says "You are going to train this afternoon with Wanda and Loki. Also, there is going to be a new recruit coming by tomorrow afternoon so you and Ciera are going to stay in your rooms and Pepper is going to bring up your dinner."

"Ok."

Tony gets up to head back down stairs but after he opens the door, Tony turns back around and says "You two will come straight home together and also dinner is ready." then he leaves.

I get up and go down stairs to eat dinner. When I get down stairs I go to the table and eat. After dinner we talk for a little bit before I went to go train.

A/N If you have any ideas or pointers let me know. Hope you liked it.