Chapter Four

A/N Sorry if my story is confusing. It seems like it could be but I don't know how to fix it.

*Sydney POV*

I walk up stairs to change in to my work out clothes.

I come back down stairs and go in to the training room

I come back down stairs and go in to the training room. I see Wanda and Loki warming up. "You excited to train?" Wanda asked.

"No"

"Well come after me with your powers." Loki says.

I start shooting my powers at him. He blocks them and starts coming at me with daggers. I use my powers to push the daggers away from me. We keep fighting and 15 minutes go past before I finally win. Wanda says to me "Good job."

"I went easy on her."

"Sure you did. If you went easy on me then why do I have a stab mark in my side." I say.

"Oh shut up."

I smile. Wanda tells me to go up stairs and get Pietro. I leave and go upstairs to get him. On my way to get him I meet Clint. "Hi, how was training?" He says.

"Hard. I fought Loki and now I got a spot in my side."

"You can go to the lab and get Bruce to check that for you."

"No thanks but I got to go get Pietro so bye."

"Bye."

I leave and go in to Pietro's room. "What's up little sis?"

"Nothing but Wanda wants you down in the training room."

"Ok I'll meet you down there."

He runs out of the room. I walk back down the stairs and see Wanda, Pietro , and Loki talking. "What are you all talking about?"

"Wanda wants me to see you fight Loki." Pietro says.

"Sure as long as it's ok with Loki."

"It's fine with me and this time I will win." Loki says while pulling out his daggers.

We start fighting again. 15 minutes have pasted and it doesn't seem like neither one of us is done yet. Thor comes walking in and is seeing us fighting. "They've been like this for 15 minutes." Wanda says. Right at that moment I hit the side of Loki's bead with my powers and he lands flat on his back.

"Ok you win I give up, that hurt." Loki says. Pietro and Thor start clapping.

"Good job little midgardian." Thor says.

"Thanks, I'm gonna go take a shower and sleep. Goodnight."

They all say goodnight to me and I go up stairs take a shower and go to sleep.