Chapter Eighteen

*Sydney POV*

"I love you too." I hung up the phone.

I walked over to the stairs to see Tony at the bottom of them looking furious.

"I told him to stay away from you. I told him it would cost his superhero-ing. What did he do? He started dating you. I know you know what I told him. Why would you do that? Do you want him to stop?" Tony said yelling.

I yell back saying "I don't want him to stop. I know he loves being Spiderman. We started dating because we liked each other. Can't you be happy for us?"

"Your gonna get hurt. Something's gonna happen and your gonna get hurt." Tony says still yelling.

"I AM NOT. I'M NOT A CHILD, I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF."

"NOT AGAINST SUPERVILLAINS."

Ciera and Pietro walk into the room.

"I HAVE POWERS. I'M FINE." I yell. 

"You are to break up with Peter," Tony says.

"No, never, I love him," I say.

"You are to break up with him or he isn't a superhero anymore."

Towards the entrance, I hear "Mr. Stark." We all turn around and see Peter. "I would rather be a regular human than to be a superhero or have powers if that meant I got to keep loving Sydney," says Peter. 

"No Peter you-" 

I get interrupted by Tony saying "Fine, your not a hero. Give me back the suit and leave." 

"Ok, Mr. Stark," Peter says. Peter leaves the room after that. 

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" I yell at Tony.

"He said he would rather have this happen now, go upstairs," says Tony.