Chapter Ten

A/N Sorry I haven't post for awhile. I'll probably go a long time without posting again just because school is starting so sorry. But here is chapter 10 enjoy.

*Sydney POV*

I turn around and look at the others and say "adios amigos" as I fall back off the tower.

*3rd person POV (or me)*

Sydney is falling and she hasn't done anything but fall. She's five floors above the ground and Wanda looks at Peter. Peter says "Not yet."

Sydney's four floors above the ground and Pietro looks at Peter. Peter says "Not yet."

Sydney's three floors above the ground and Ciera looks at Peter. Peter says "Not yet."

Two floors above the ground Peter senses that some things wrong then jumps off without saying anything. Everyone understands some things wrong so Sam sends Redwing and Tony sends an Iron Man suit.

Wanda looks at Loki and says "Save her."

Loki says without looking up "Not yet. Let's see how Peter does." Wanda then starts yelling at him while Loki is watching Sydney.

Sydney is a floor above the ground when Peter catches her and slowly lowers them both to the ground.

Redwing comes down and hovers at eye level. Sydney looks at it and says "Thank you Sam."

The Iron Man suit fly's back up and into the tower. Redwing goes back to Sam. Sydney looks up and gives an ok sign. Everyone goes back inside.

A/N Sorry It's so short. I don't know what to put next.