| 2.15 |

Wednesday afternoon, when Jungwon had returned from the studio a wide smile had printed itself onto his face while he just chuckled in amusement at me. Without any explanation or whatsoever he just quickly pecked my cheek before rushing out to rid himself of coat and shoes, as well as his bag.

"What is up with you?" I questioned in confusion and rushed after Jungwon, trying to figure out what he was finding so amusing.

"Windowseat," he quickly pointed out and I just frowned at him, "go go go."

"You're being weird," I murmured and slowly turned around to wander back towards the windowseat.

I sat all the way out on the edge, watching Jungwon in confusion as he casually entered the room and turned on the radio for me, giving me a knowing look. All I could do in return was look at him in confusion. He was yet to give me an explanation.

"The story is out," he excused and held up a magazine, "bought it on my way home."

"Hm?" I hummed and frowned at him as my head cocked to the side in confusion.

"The beach trip," he excused as he walked over and placed the magazine in my lap, "quite a nice picture of us."

On the very front of the magazine was a picture of Jungwon and I sitting on our blanket at the beach. My legs were laid across his lap while it looked like we were both laughing at something he was saying. It was quite a nice picture, I just hadn't expected to see it. Written in bright colored letters across the front was both the magazine's name and a title addressing the mystery girl that 'Johnny' apparently was dating.

"Emiko and Riki?" I questioned quietly and looked over at Jungwon.

"The magazine had two different versions in the store," he excused quietly, "both articles are in the magazine, but I don't dare think about how much more the production has cost to make two different front pages and produce them."

"You boys are  a big deal, huh," I murmured and he hummed quietly .

"They only wrote nice things though," he excused and flipped up on the page with the article about the new pictures, "no bad things about you... even..." he let out a small chuckle, "they apparently also got ahold of mr. Murphy."

"Math teacher Murphy?" I questioned and he nodded with a small chuckle.

"Here... I'll read you some of the things they wrote," he excused and grabbed the magazine from my lap to read out loud for me.

My eyes stayed fixated on Jungwon's side profile as he cleared his throat and started reading out loud for me.

"Saturday Hyphen Members Johnny, Niki and Jake was seen visiting the beach with two unknown girls and girlfriend of Jake, Millie Kirk. In accordance to the trip the two unknown girls has gained attention for being close with Niki and Johnny. Recently, the main attention has been directed towards the girl, who was seen with Johnny - fans speculate this is the girl the love song Sun and Moon was written for," Jungwon read before smiling slightly, "it is... but then they also include a quote from the song and-"

"Let me read it," I immediately urged and he looked over at me in shock.

"Ah, no no no. It's embarrassing," he excused and closed the magazine, quickly looking away.

"Hey... everyone in the nation has probably heard it, and I am prohibited from knowing what's written in the song you just admitted was for me," I remarked and he only glanced at me, "I still don't even know what songs are on your album... now give me it," I insisited with a small chuckle and took the magazine from him.

"No, Ji... it's really not that good and it's pretty cheesy and..." Jungwon started ranting as I snickered in amusement at his frantically embarrassed explanation.

"I will always be an unwritten thought, but your enchanting poem will forever stay. In nights like this, where the moon is tipsy tripping and the stars are swirling. When the rain clouds cover the clear sky above, your sunrays shines through to my heart," I read out loud and glanced over at Jungwon, "are these the poems you said you were writing for me before you left for Germany?"

"Uhm... that one... uh... that one was from the first week in Germany," he murmured, "I missed you a bit too much..."

"I like it," I smiled and nudged him with my elbow, "it's good," I assured him and he glanced over at me with a small smile, "it is..."

"Thank you," he whispered, "but can we please ignored that that was written for you?"

"If you promise me we can talk about what mr. Murphy said," I chuckled and he immediately grinned in return.

"No, it's so funny," he chuckled and grabbed the magazine once again, "miss Sim was always a delight in the classroom. That is until she got involved with the Yang boy and got multiple detentions after that. I believe both are a terrible influence on each other."

"We got two detentions together, at max," I remarked and Jungwon nodded in amusement.

"Both a terrible influence on each other," he pointed out and I nodded at him, "if anything you were a good influence on me."

"Well, I do my very best," I excused with a small laugh, "it's not really that hard when I am the only one you seem to want to listen to. It's not like you do whatever anyone else tells you."

"But I'll do it for you," he reminded and I nodded in agreement.

"My point exactly," I remarked and he only chuckled in amusement, "well... if this is only positively written, I shouldn't be worried... should I?"

"Only for fans," he excused and I nodded quietly, "but your face isn't too clear in these pictures, so we might be fine," Jungwon assured softly as he placed his head on my shoulder, "I just wanted you to see this, and that the press hadn't been harsh on you like they were on Millie."

"Told you we would be fine," I remarked and reached up to ruffle his hair, "so how are we gonna celebrate?"

"A good dinner," he snorted and lifted his head again, "like a really good one. I'll cook and get groceries. You stay here and enjoy the fact that so far the media doesn't hate you."

I smiled in amusement as Jungwon got up from where he sat and rushed up towards the kitchen to look into the fridge - checking whatever we needed for the dinner he had in mind.