| 45 |

Jungwon grinned widely as I crawled out through my window. His smile only widened as I turned around and carefully closed my window once again.

"Jeans?" he questioned in amusement and I looked down at myself, "you never wear jeans."

"Today is a special occasion, wouldn't you say?" I excused quietly and he only grinned widely before extending his hand towards me and I happily slid mine into his as he tugged me along towards the Cavern, "besides I know you like girls in jeans."

"I like you in jeans," he corrected as I glanced up at him, "is this about Tiff?"

"Tiff?" I questioned and he shrugged quietly, "you're still close, huh?"

"Not that much lately," he shook his head and sent me a small smile, "you've been filling too much in my mind and my life for her to get a say... I don't mind. I prefer you much more anyways."

I hummed quietly as I just tightened my grip on his hand and he chuckled in amusement before just covering my hand with both of his. As we reached the cavern he led me down the back jigger for us to sneak in through, he turned to me in silence and just looked me over.

"What?" I questioned quietly in confusion as he just stayed quiet.

"I just... need to look at you," he admitted before letting out a deep breath, "our last date at the cavern."

"Third and last..." I whispered, "but not the last in forever. Just for the next six months, alright?"

"Yeah," he whispered with a small nod, leaning his shoulder against the backdoor and pushing it open, tugging me in with a light hold on my hands.

The band in the Cavern was already playing their loud music. Slowly a small smile spread on Jungwon's face before he turned to me.

"Hard Headed Woman... Elvis," Jungwon murmured with a small smile, "quite new."

"Quite discriminative, don't you think?" I corrected him and his face immediately fell and his eyes widdened in shock, "the lyrics is litterally calling a woman a thorn in the side of a man. Talking about how much trouble we bring men."

"But you do bring me trouble," he defended as he pulled me over towards the door that would lead me into the Cavern, "do you have any idea how much I struggle with focusing on things because of you lately. Always clouding my mind. So bad manners Ji."

"You're an idiot," I let out a small laugh and smacked his shoulder as he pulled me into the Cavern, immediately twirling me around and pulling me out to dance alongside everyone else.

Thankfully Hard Headed Woman was a relatively short song and had ended almost as quickly as it had started. Yet Jungwon didn't cease in his movements, as he pulled me around in a small dance. Swinging me around and letting me twirl however much I needed until I lost my balance and fell back into his chest - I was sure he did it on purpose so he could give me all those hugs whenever he caught me.

"You're a bit clumsy, aren't you?" Jungwon mocked the umpteenth time I had fallen into him and he had caught me yet again. Murmuring right beside my ear before helping me to my feet properly.

"I'm just falling for you," I excused and he chuckled in amusement as the music changed to be one of a bit slower melody.

One of Jungwon's arms stayed wrapped tightly around my waist as the other trailed out and down my arm, lifting it up to intertwine our fingers with one another. Quietly he held me tight, letting me sway along with him while he just kept on staring at me.

"Do you have to look at me like that?" I complained and flickered my eyes elsewhere as Jungwon stayed quiet for a few seconds.

"How else should I look at you if not with adoration?" he questioned.