| 2.8 |

Jungwon was already gone once again by morning, when I had woken up. The bed was big, cold and empty. No trace of him having been there, besides the scent of him still lingering around the tiny apartment.

When I had wandered out to the kitchen after having washed up, in order to get some breakfast. Instead I had gotten out into the kitchen and noticed a small box standing on the table, a tiny note laying beside it.

'The studio had an old one laying around, I hope it lasts for now. We'll get a new and better one when we have the opportunity, I promise.

(PS. I'll bring dinner home with me tonight)'

I smiled softly at the note before opening the box and checking what was inside. Inside the box was a small light blue radio, clearly a few years old and with round turning knobs to change the channel and adjust the volume.

I had spent the whole morning getting the radio to work that I hadn't even noticed time ticking by. Once I had begun packing both of our things out and organizing it in the closet, time had only continued to tick by with the radio echoing out in all of the apartment.

"Yeon?" a voice eventually called out in the apartment, when I had sat on my knees in front of the closet arranging socks in two different boxes.

My head had immediately swirled around and I looked out towards the front hall with curiousity.

"Are you home?" the voice continued and I slowly began smiling wider and wider. I had quickly abandoned the work I was doing for me to run out into the front hall.

"Jakey!" I happily exclaimed and threw myself at the boy standing in the front hall, cautiously looking around.

My arms automatically went to wrap around his neck as he managed to catch me with one arm around my waist. A bright laugh immediately escaping him.

"Oh my... it seems like you've grown," Jake laughed as I slowly let go of him, "my little baby sister all mature and old enough to live with her boyfriend in a London apartment."

"It's not that much yet, but I'll get it to seem homely," I excused and shrugged as I looked back into the apartment, "did you go home with Jungwon."

"I'm here instead of Jungwon... actually," Jake admitted with a small sigh as he slipped out of his shoes, "he wanted to make it home for dinner today, trust me. He really did try. But apparently he had promised you he would take dinner home with him, so he sent me out to get you dinner instead... so how about we have some sibling time and eat together? I have enough for two."

"Of course," I beamed and quickly turned to rush into the dining and living room.

I quickly rumaged through the cupboards in the kitchen and found two plates, two cups and two pairs of cutlery. Just about half of all that we had so far. There weer barely even food in the fridge yet. Everything seemed so new and unused, but at the same time it carried all the wear and tear of the past owners.

"It is a bit empty... I'll agree with that," Jake admitted as he entered the room as well, looking around himself before his eyes fell on the radio on the kitchen table, "oh that's what he had to use it for."

"I had mentioned it was too quiet here without him around," I excused with a shrug and Jake sent me a lopsided smile, "still hate him?"

"No... actually not," Jake shook his head as I filled a jug with water.

"Is that so?" I questioned in shock and walked over to place the jug on the dining table while Jake got out whatever food he had brought.

"I saw him constantly in Hamburg," Jake excused and I looked over at him in amusement, "I was shocked... I had expected him to just throw you away like he did with Tiff. I am not gonna lie, I was waiting for the moment I could call home to you and announce that he had officially fucked up."

"I told you he was alright," I reminded Jake and he just nodded while we both sat down across from each other.

"I know you did," Jake sighed, "but he was so rejecting towards any other girl who tried talking to him... for an entirety of eight months. I missed Millie so much I almost gave into it, he didn't budge. Besides you should've seen his face whenever your letters got to him, it's like watching a little kid get christmas gifts."

"What about Millie?" I questioned as he placed food over on my plate, "Jungwon mentioned she had been on the front of nearly all tabloids lately."

"Yeah..." Jake sighed heavily before his smile slowly and steadily faltered, "when I picked her up from the trainstation someone caught a picture of us hugging. She can't really go outside that much these days, people recognize her too easily and try to talk to her. Both good and bad. I just feel so guilty about it. I mean, it's all just because she's related to me in some sense," Jake sighed and rubbed his face in his hands, "and I don't have time to say anything about it until after our record has been released."

"If Millie would like it she's more than welcome to stay up here for some time during the day... I can also visit her," I offered and Jake nodded with a sad smile as he started poking his food around.

"She's a bit burnt out these days. I think she's going down with a cold or something," Jake shook his head with a small frown on his face.

"In June?" I questioned in disbelief and he only nodded in return.

"I think it's from the stress it has brought her. I just want her to stay at home and rest for now," Jake excused, "then I can worry about everything else later on."

"Tell me if she wants visitors, I can come by with something from the bakery downstairs," I reminded and he immediately nodded in assurance.

"So... does mom and dad now that you moved here?" Jake excitedly questioned and leaned on the table with both his elbows.

"No... and yes..." I admitted with a small laugh while he just gestured for me to explain everything that happened since Jungwon got back to Liverpool and up until I took the train to London to live here.