| 36 |

I quietly clutched the leather jacket in my hands as I hurriedly shoved it into my satchel while Jake and I rushed towards school, beside one another. Jungwon had been unable to see me on Sunday, leaving me with his leather jacket, only to get questioned mercilessly by Jake.

"I'm just saying... I find it shady that he left you with his jacket," Jake pointed out, "especially considering he didn't take out his cigarettes."

"He lent me his jacket because it was cold," I reminded him with a sigh as I secured that my satchel was closed as we wandered into the school yard, "besides, maybe it is fine that he forgot his cigarettes, he wanted to cut down after all."

"Be careful Jill," Jake warned and pursed his lips as I only rolled my eyes at him.

Once I glanced aroudn the courtyard I had noticed awfully many eyes staring at us, immediately giving me a weird feeling as I turned to look at Jake.

"Has something happened?" I questioned and he simply shrugged in return.

"I don't know... but they stare a lot, don't they?" Jake frowned as we passed a group of murmuring and giggling girls.

"Is he good in bed Jill?" a girly voice called out and I immediately froze in my tracks as Jake immediately snapped his head to look down at me.

"I did not sleep with him," I sternly pointed out to Jake who directed his attention to the group of giggling girls behind us, "I didn't," I insisted as Jake looked back down at me.

"I'm murdering him next time I get ahold of that boy," Jake hissed before marching in towards the school.

Now that Jake was gone I became aware of why people were looking towards us. They never looked at Jake, they just looked at me. Giggling and murmuring amongst themselves, about me.

"Hey cockslut can I be next?" a group of boys passed by as the one in the middle winked at me and did pulling motions out from his crotch.

My eyes flickered around in search of Emiko or Lin, even Riki would be of a lot of help in that moment. Instead of getting anyone who could come to my aid I was horrified to see no one but murmuring and giggling people in the school yard.

"Oi! Sim I heard you're a cumdrop, can you take mine?"

I was abruptly pulled back into reality as I lowered my head further and rushed inside, almost running as I reached the staircase of the school. My lungs were already burning by then, but I had to get up into the classroom, telling myself I would feel more safe there.

Emiko sat in her seat as per usual as I ran into the room, but the seat beside mine was painfully empty as Riki stood by Emiko's table and chatted with her.

"You're in a hurry today," Emiko commented as I almost fell down into my seat, only getting a frown from Riki.

"The courtyard was horrifying," I murmured and she frowned at me.

"What in the world happened?" Emiko questioned in confusion as she just looked at me, "Yeon?"

"Someone is spreading rumours about Jungwon and I," I admitted and she looked at me as if I had three heads.

"That is impossible. You and Jungwon hate each other," Emiko snickered as I glanced up at Riki, who had abruptly straightened up a bit more and looked uncomfortable with the situation.

"Where is Jungwon?" I sternly questioned and Riki immediately shrugged, "Riki, tell me where Jungwon is."

"I don't know. His dad said he already had gone to school when I came to pick him up as per usual," Riki excused and I looked at him in confusion before looking back at Emiko.

"Oh, if he is the one spreading these rumours, I'll beat the crap out of him, and I'm taking Lin with me. Sunoo too," Emiko began listing, "I'm sure Sunghoon won't mind either."

"But he wouldn't... would he?" I murmured in confusion and looked up towards Riki, who only glanced at Emiko.

"He would... if he dislikes you enough," he admitted and I frowned at him, "but it just seems weird he'll involve himself in the rumours as well."

"Say... Yeon, what are the rumours?" Emiko questioned in confusion and I sighed heavily.

"That I have slept with him," I replied and she slowly widened her eyes at me before snapping her head over to Riki.

"She is fairly pretty," Emiko remarked, "he could spread them to make it seem like he even could ruin the pretty goody-two-shoes. It would score him respect points and ruin her reputation."

"Jake is gonna kill me if it ever gets out that I actually slept with Pete Acaster," I muttered in a horrified tone making Emiko immediately look to me.

"If anyone tells him I'll be your first witness to deny it," Emiko assured sternly, "Lin will be the second."

I hummed quietly as I began tapping my fingers on the top of my desk, glancing around and noticing how even in the classroom everyone were talking in hushed voices and giggling to themselves.

That was all I was met with all day at school, besides that one break where Lin and Sunoo had ran into our classroom to ask me if I was alright and get everything cleared for them. Otherwise everyone would giggle and call things after me.

"Just ignore them," Emiko reminded as we were walking towards chemistry class on the first floor, "you know what happened, they don't."

"So..." an all too familiar voice spoke up right behind us, causing me to just tense up my shoulders and pick up my pace along with Emiko, "I'm better in bed right?"

"Sod off Acaster," Emiko sneered, only earning a snort from the boy who walked up beside me and I immediately walked closer to Emiko.

"No one asked you crooked eyes," he sneered in return making Emiko tense up her fist, "I was asking the little lady who clearly was running around with no other than Johnny Yang the other night, dancing with him and wooing him into bed with her."

"I did not sleep with him," I shook my head sternly as I kept my eyes on my moving feet.

"Oh yeah? Well, everyone knows you have," he pointed out and I sucked in a deep breath, "because face it Jillian. All you'll ever be is some little dirty slut that will never amount to anything else than spreading her legs for any guy who'll stick it in."

"I advice you to walk off before I beat you up," Emiko warned and Pete merely chuckled in amusement.

"You'll be knocked out before you even touch me," Pete reminded as Emiko stopped walking and I very reluctantly did as well while she could have her stare off with him.

"Then we'll be two to beat you up," Riki's voice piped in as he walked up to us with crossed arms, "now get away from my girlfriend and her friend, and another time... Don't go around and make up your little disgusting sex stories about my friend."

"It's true, she's a little slut," Pete reminded and shoved his hands into his pockets.

"I wasn't talking about Jillian, I was talking about Johnny," Riki sternly remarked as he towered a bit over Pete, "don't make your fantasy sex stories about him."

"You should go get ready Jill, everyone will want to have a turn with you by the time lunch break comes around," Pete remarked and glared at me, looking me up and down before merely walking off.

"Are you alright?" Emiko immediately questioned as she grabbed onto my shoulder and I eventually shook my head, "I'm beating him up, don't worry."

"No you're not," Riki shook his head and grabbed her shoulder to keep her in place, "if he continues what he is doing I will gladly do it."

"I think I'm just gonna go home," I murmured quietly and Emiko looked at me with widened eyes.

"But Yeon... your perfect attendance," she murmured and I only shrugged her hand off of my shoulder.

Without another word I calmly moved towards the exit of the school, letting my feet carry me to where I needed to be.