epilogue

Azula POV

"I love you so much." Neteyam says and I glance at him before laughing. "Yes I know, you tell me that every day love. I love you too." A smile spreads across my face in happiness. So many things could have gone wrong but yet everything went well. Looks like the universe is finally starting to like me.

We lie on the beach, staring at the stars. "Azula." Neteyam says more sternly, looking at me. "What?" "I am in love with you. I am now and I always will be. The more I'm around you, the deeper I have fallen in love with you. I need to know that you are too." He says staring in my eyes.

"Yes of course I am. I am in love with you Neteyam. I am now and I will always be." I reply staring into his eyes before kissing him passionately.

He grabs my braid and that's when I slightly freeze. Are we about to do what I think we are. "If you are not ready then I can wait." He mumbles into my neck before softly biting it. "N-no Neteyam. I am ready. I want to be yours forever and I want you to be mine." I say as I grab his tendrils.

We put them together and they connect. Neteyam hugs me as we lying on the beach floor. The feeling of being connect to another is beyond words. My life could not have been more great.

I now have a loving family and someone who loves me to infinity and beyond.

The End

A/N

IM FINALLY COMPLETE. SORRY THAT THIS ONE IS REALLY SHORT BUT I DIDNT WANT TO JUMP TO THE FUTURE SO I CAN ADD ONTO IT MAYBE IN THE NEXT MOVIE! I SWEAR IF KIRI DOESNT DO SOME EWYA MAGIC I WILL DIE!!

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED MY STORY!

PLEASE VOTE AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS STORY IF YOU LIKED IT!!

ANYWAYS HAVE A GREAT DAY!

OH WAIT DID YOU ALL THINK I FORGOT!

THE QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER IS...

WHO WOULD YOU RATHER DATE?
1. NETEYAM
2. LO'AK
3. JAKE

I MEAN ME PERSONALLY IM ALWAYS UP FOR AN EIFFEL TOWER WITH THE TWO BROTHERS CAUSE I NEED A BIG BOYYYY.