eight

Azula POV

After todays lessons everyone went their separate ways. I went with Tuk and helped the kids with some of the stuff they were learning but soon got bored and wanted to walk along the beach.

Instead of the usual peaceful sound, I hear yelling off in the distance. Immediately I run up to see what's wrong and I find Aonung and his friends fighting Neteyam and Lo'ak

"What is going on here?" I growl at them but none of them stop fighting. "It's none of your business Azula. Just go away." Aonung yells at me and he gains another punch in the face from Neteyam. My irritation grows and I tell them to stop one last time. This time steady and low, trying to get out the point that I am not joking. The boys again don't listen and I go up to separate them.

I grab Aonungs ear and Rotxo tail pulling them on the ground while using my legs to trip the others. To my distaste, Lo'ak tries to hit them again causing me to push him on the beach floor as well. The only on left standing is Neteyam because well he stopped fighting and I just didn't want to hurt him.

"Now that you all stopped fighting what happened Aonung?" I question him but he just looks down and growls. Lo'ak is the first to answer, "These dumb asses where picking on my sister." Anger flowed through me, "is this true?" Aonung grumbles a yes and I pick him up and drag him by the ear.

We stand in front of Kiri and I demand him to apologize. He does of course but not before glaring at me. Aonung leaves with his friends embarrassed, as he should be. Not only did he start a problem but he got beat up really badly even though the Sullys where outnumbered.

I sigh turning my attention back to the two boys, "Are you okay?" They just nod their head in reply, "I'm guessing it was Lo'ak who started the fight." A smirk curls along his face, knowing he started the trouble. I just chuckle in response before beginning to walk away, "You know, you two are probably going to get in trouble. Better go to your huts now to get it over with quickly." Both of their eyes grow large, not wanting another scold from their father.

Kiri and Lo'ak begin walking away but Neteyam feet are planted in the same spot. "Thank you for saving our butts. It may look like we won but if we continued fighting longer then we would of lost for sure." A light laugh falls from both of our mouths before Neteyam grabs my hands pulling me closer to him.

"Thank you for just everything." He says and my cheeks fire up. It felt like I new this boy for an eternity. Neteyam begins leaning in towards me as we make eye contact. I slightly go on my tippy toes to get a better look into his eyes because he is like a head taller then me. Slowly as I realize what is happening, I find both our eyes closed. Are we about to kiss?!

Before anything can get any further an anger voice appears, "Neteyam, I tell you not to get into any trouble. Then you and your brother get into a fight, you guys better of won." Immediately we pull of each other, facing Jake. Not going to lie I am happy that he interrupted us but at the same time I want to rip his eyes out.

He finally registered that his son was not alone and greeted me, "Hey Azula. Hopefully this kid never caused as much problems to you as he did me." We both laugh at this but Neteyam seems kind of embarrassed about the statement so I quickly rub his back in reassurance. "He didn't. Neteyam is a very good student. I must be going though. Have a good day." I say to the pair before leaving. I spend a little extra time looking at Neteyam and see he is slightly flustered but he still manages to send me a sweet smile.

I walk away back to my gut feeling relief. Hopefully nothing can get worse then that.

Neteyam POV

I glance up at my dad and he has a grin plastered on his face. "You like her don't you." He starts causing my face to heat up before I mutter a small yeah. "Wait till I tell your mom. She is going to be so happy. Finally you have yourself a crush." He jokes around before turning more slightly serious, "Just don't break her heart or she might just break you, literally."

This was not how I expected this conversation to go but I was starting to like it. "Dad, how do I get her to like me back. Like what to girls like? How did you get mom? I was going to kiss her but what if she wouldn't like it?" Dad cut of my rant mid through before putting  hand on my shoulder, "Trust me kid, just woo her." "How do I woo someone though." I whine but he just shrugs his shoulders leading me towards the hut, "I don't know. That's up to you." Wow so very helpful dad.

Thinking nothing can get my spirits down, mom comes bursting it down. She grabs my ear and starts scolding me for getting into a fight. This will be a long night.

Azula POV

Today Reya didn't wake me up like normal causing me to sleep in extra long. So instead of waking up to her, I woke up to Tuk crying, "Azula Lo'aks missing." I quickly grab Tuk and pull her into a hug.

Lo'ak stayed on the island so it wasn't a human attack. Therefore it left me with only one other option. Aonung and Rotxo. I am going to kill them.

A/N

Last chapter I said was short but this one is just reallllllllyyyyyyyy short but hope you all still enjoyed it.

Question of the chapter...

What is your favourite TV series??

I cant deside😭😭 I love Wednesday, obx, stranger things, GOT, and like a billion others. Yikes I can't pick💀