twelve

Neteyam POV

I immediately rush to try and find mom and dad. Maybe they can go and find Azula. I trust her but I just don't want her to get hurt. She will get hurt if she goes to fight a whole giant ship by herself. I make it about halfway across the beach area but then I spot Lo'ak trying to go out into the sea as well.

"What are you doing bro?" I question him and the rest of the group joins me as well. "You heard dad. We needed to warn the Tulkin but no one's going to warn Payakan. I need to help him." "It's too dangerous." "He's my brother I have to go." "I'm your brother too!" I yell at him but he doesn't listen to me and hops on his ilu.

The rest of the group follow him and I do as well. First I lost Azula, this time I am not losing my brother as well. We chase after him and find him with Payakan. I calm down once I realize he is alright but then I notice a red machine sticking out of him, "shit. Someone come help me."

We jump on his back trying to pull out the giant red needle but it does not come out. "Neteyam you need to call dad."

I notice the large boat coming towards us and call him immediately. Through our whole conversation I cannot help but wonder if Azula is on that boat right now.

We finally manage to get the tracker of Payakan and I lead the now close boat away from their tails.

Silently I pray to eywa that everyone will get out of this unharmed. Not only that but I also wish I was at home right now. I wish I was in the comfort of my own house, swinging from trees and hunting fish in shallow water. Unfortunately the boat doesn't follow me and I was about to go back to where the group is but I hand grabs my shoulder.

"Neteyam where are your sibblings and the chiefs kids?" My dads says and I look down in disappointment. "I don't know dad. I was leading the tracker another way hoping they would have time to escape but obviously not."

"Wait? I see them." Dad proclaims pointing at the boat, using his binoculars. "They have Lo'ak, Tuk, and Tsireya." Worry shoots through me. Where are the rest of them? Much to my luck they pop up beside us unexpectedly. I was all like oop- jump scare.

Anyways, there is no time to joke in a serious situation like this. "Where is Azula?" The chief asks. He probably thought considering she is always with us, she would be here. Now I'm they are going to think I am a even bigger disappointment. "Chief, I tried to stop her but she just left on her ikran. She said she is going to go and destroy the ship." I say and anger flares in the chiefs eyes before it turned into worry. "That ship?" "I'm guessing so sir."

Azula POV

As usual I get on the ship silently and undetected. Slowly I manage to sneak around without anyone being suspicious. Honestly humans can be so stupid at times, how can they not tell a eight foot tall blue Na'vi is on board.

I quickly do a check to make sure no creatures are on board, which thankful there is not, until I hear a scream and a hiss at once. I can tell who's voice that is from a mile away, Tuk. I sneak onto the roof where no guards are located and see Reya, Lo'ak and Tuk. They are tied to the pool of the fence. I also see avatars on board with guns. Things just got a whole lot more tricky.

I slowly take out my knife as I watch my surroundings. I see the ocean clan across from the boat and Jake Sully slowly approaching it. Quickly I fling on of my knifes into an avatar neck immediately, killing them. Everyone was now alarmed, wondering who the intruder was.

Slowly one of the avatar nudged his head to another. That other avatar grabbed Tuk by the neck putting a blade towards it. "Whoever you are come out now." The older looking one said and slowly I step out of my hiding spot. Tuk tried to scream out to me not to come down but I didn't listen to her. Instead I through another knife at the neck of the avatar holding Tuk killing them.