ten

Azula POV

I wake up by awes coming from around me. Then when I open my eyes to see who it is, all I see is a a familiar blue Na'vi's face. Neteyam and I must have fallen asleep together. I then try to move by his arm is lightly wrapped around me. He notices my movement waking up as well.

He opens his eyes smiling and but but his smile soon turns to annoyance once he notices the others around us. "Can you guys like go." He says, his voice raspy, to the group before putting his head back into my neck. I chuckle slightly and finally recognize who the people are, "Bro come on. You think we want to be here. Everyone was literally looking everywhere for you. Lessons are starting you idiot." Neteyam gets up slowly before slapping his brother in the head. "We are coming. We will meet you at the dock." I say getting up of the floor. They leave without another word leaving the two of us in peace.

Neteyam gives me a soft kiss before taking my hand leading the way. I will never get used to that. Once Lo'ak spotted us he started laughing once more, "bro looks like she didn't reject you after all. You where all worried for nothing." "No need to expose me." Neteyam replies before taking a seat next to me.

I look over at Reya and she gives me a slight smirk raising her eyebrows at me. I bright blush creeps on my face, noticing that we both are still holding hands.

Lessons went as usual but Lo'ak then brought up what happened at the ocean floor. Shock was visible on both Reya and Aonungs face. I probably should of told him not to tell anyone about his in counter with Payakan.

"You saw Payakan! Your lucky to be alive right now." Reya starts and I can feel Lo'ak slowly build up anger and confusion inside him. "No your wrong he is nothing like that, right Azula? He wasn't trying to hurt anyone. He saved me." Not really wanting to get involved in this I just quickly nod my head as yes I'm agreement but Reya pushes that aside.

"Payakan murdered Na'vi and Tulkin Lo'ak." She starts but he just shakes his head no before getting up to leave. Neteyam grabs his brothers arm, trying to cool him down by saying, "bro not many people can say they meet a killer Tulkin and survived." This only got Lo'ak more angry and he stormed off.

Neteyam was about to follow his but Reya took off for him first. This caused the rest of the group to go back to doing whatever they wanted.

"What did I say wrong? Am I a bad brother?" Neteyam looks at me sadly. Quickly I shake my head no, "You are a great brother Neteyam but Lo'ak just wanted someone to agree with him." Neteyam sighs before walking of to go find his brother, leaving me alone again.

The rest of the day I just chill at the beach and looking at the amazing creatures eywa created. Soon later Kiri joined me in silence before she talked, "You can call me kitty if you like. My family calls me that and you are now becoming my family." I turn to be in surprise. I give her a giant hug but it is all cut short when I see the familiar bodies of the Tulkin flinging among themselves in the water.

Soon everyone sees them and gets on their ilu to go greet their friends. I find the Sullys looking rather lost and tell them about our once and a year tradition with these creatures.

They all get on their ilu with me. Soon all the Sullys break of to see the Tulkin and Neteyam stays with me, "Do you have a soul sister?" He questions and I nod my head leading him to Amaileya. We go under the water and greet her.

Who is this she says and I sign to her, this is the boy I like. I say with a smile on my face. Neteyam sees my sign and smiles at me as well, holding my hand. I'll leave you two to talk. Neteyam says before swimming over to his family.

Amaileya and I catch up and see tells me about all her fun adventures. Amaileya was my first friend. I was all alone when she found me and she choices me to be her soul sister. I was so happy that someone picked me first.

The day continued and everyone talked to their friends but soon it had come to an end. The Tulkin needed to leave and we needed to eat. We bid them fair well and head to dinner.

I sit along the beach as always but this time instead of being alone. Tuk and Neteyam grab my hand pulling me towards their family table, "Uhm why are you taking me there?" "Everyone wants to sit with you so we thought it would just be easier if you came to us." Tuk says with a small smile.

I laugh and just continue walking with them. There is something about Tuk that just makes her impossible to say no to.

As I sit at the table the Sullys greet me immediately. I thought dinner would be awkward but it was far from it. Everyone speaker freely and I would occasionally laugh at something someone said. Although I do prefer sitting by myself, this brought happiness through me once again. Ever since the Sullys came happiness seemed to come more frequently.

The family treated me like one of them and soon we where all laughing at something stupid Lo'ak said. This caused Reya and Aonung to join. Although the boys seemed to have a rock start they, now they get along after realizing they have something in common. The table was soon filled with laughter and joy.

The Sully family moving here was the best thing that could of happened to me and I am so grateful.

As if Neteyam could tell the reason of my quietness, he grabbed my hand once more pulleying me into a side hug. Life could not get any better but I guess it could get worse.

A/N

Another chapter complete!

Unfortunately I won't be able to publish more than one chapter a day anymore because I am going back to school. It's exam month and I have like four tests tomorrow so wish me luck😭😭😭

Anywaysss the question of the day is...

If you could date any of the Avatar characters (obviously u would be a Na'vi) who would it be? It doesn't matter about age or if they are already with someone!

I think I would either pick Neteyam cause he is like sooo hot and like yum but he is dead in the move😭😭 so maybe I would pick Tsireya cause she is just gorgeous.