four

Azula POv

As the three of us approach the dinner hall small hands grab onto mine pulling me away from the two guys. "Can you do my hair now!" Tuk says with a big smile on her face as she hold up the shells. "Of course, let's go sit down by the beach." As I sit the decorating her hair with shells, I can tell the Sullys are staring at us but that is not what is bothering me. "Tell me what is bothering you Tuk." I say but she just shakes her head lowly.

"Something happened, please tell me Tuk. I can help you." I say once I complete her hair due and I turn her around to face me. "You look beautiful by the way." I add hoping to get her adorable smile back. Tuk replied slowly, "I don't think the other kids like me. They always saying mean comments about my tail. Do you think it is weird." Slowly her eyes look into mine. Her hands remind me of humans but this is Tuk. A beautiful, smart, and funny young Na'vi. I grab her hands in mine and even though I only known her for a couple days, I say words I haven't said in a long time, "I see you Tuk. Nothing about you makes you less then anyone else."

This makes a smile spread across her face but I can tell the thought of the kids rudeness still gleamed in her thoughts. "Tomorrow the kids will definitely let you play with them. They are just not used to different but they love you. Like I do Tuk. Don't listen to anyone who says anything like that, okay?" I say to her and watch as tears spill out of her eyes.

She gives me a giant hug but something distracts me. I can hear the sounds of a human boat on the water and my thoughts turn to anger. I pick Tuk up and tell her that she should go sit with her family and show her new hairstyle which she reluctantly agreed to doing. As I put her down, the family noticed her teary face and Lo'ak is the first to react.

"Bro, what did you do to my little sister." He says pushing me slightly. I just roll my eyes, "I don't have time for this." I mutter and try to walk away but Lo'ak chases after me grabbing my shoulder spinning me around. He tries to punch me but I dodge it with ease. I honestly don't have time for this. I hiss at him once more and this time Tuk is the one who steps in between us. "Leave her alone Lo'ak. She didn't do anything to me but she did do my hair." Tuk says while twirling around then giving me a hug before grabbing his hand. They walk back to the table but the Sullys still have their eyes on me but I'm on a mission.

I call out to flare and she comes almost instantly. I grab onto her and we fly towards the ship with the humans. I should not of stalled this long. What if they killed any of the creatures.

Neteyam POV

My family and I watch as Azula flys away. Once we are pulled out of our trans, mom immediately goes up to the chief and asks where Azula is going but they seem to not know the answer. This fuels mom worry for some reason.

"I'm going to follow her." Mom says to no one in particular but dad shuts down her idea, "No you aren't, it could be dangerous." They bicker towards one another and I glance around the table to see what the rest of them are thinking.

Tuk looks mad at Lo'ak but still extremely happy about her hair. Lo'ak seems pissed about losing to Azula once again and Kiri is in her own world like always.

"Im going with you then." Dad says to mom but she only laughs in his face, "you will just cause more problems. You two do not get along." "You have to take someone with you. Azula is obviously doing something dangerous if you are so invested in following her!" Dad fights back and this gives me an idea. "I can go with mom. Azula and I get along I think." I say but my dad quickly glares at me before I add, "if anything goes wrong I have my coms so I can contact you."

Dad finally gave in and we got our ikran. We tried to follow Azula's path the best we could but it was difficult because she left way before use.

As we got closer to we're we thought she was we her distant screams causing slight panic to wash through us. Mom glanced and me before sternly speaking, "You are look out. Do not go near there no matter what. Got it." As I looked in my moms eyes I knew she was not kidding. Unlike dad she will literally kill me if I disobey her. "Yes mom, I got it."