eleven

Azula POV

I walk up hearing screens among the people. I rush out of my hut immediately to see what the problem was and what I see shocks me. It sends sadness throughout my body and soul. I spot two dead Tulkin. A mother and I child. The mother I recognize as Ronals soul sister.

Soon the people surround the poor creatures and Ronal sobs loudly as her husband and Jake try to calm. Tears also appear in my eyes at the sight. Humans can be so cruel. I was a product of it but killing an innocent child is way crueler then anything could get.

The Na'vi meet back up and gather at the main square. The only people missing are the kids but that's normal. I walk in and stand beside Neteyam. He gives me a heartwarming hug before gripping my hand turning back to his father and the chief.

"Those demons started a war! We are going to war!" The chief says and all of the us chant yeah, including me. The only people who stayed silent was the Sullys.

"If you fight you all will die."

"We can't let them hurt the Tulkin."

"The Tulkin want peace right? We just need to warn them when they have these markers on them. If they have one of these on, they are marked for death."

"Why would we just let them kill the Tulkin? No matter what some of them will get hurt. Like you said once they are marked with these they will die. How are the Tulkin supposed to get them off by themselves. Oh right they can't so it is impossible to protect them. We need to get rid of those human." I say my voices laced in vemon. The people where confused. Not knowing who to believe. "Azula, now is not the time." Neteyam whispers in my ear. As steam practically comes out of my ears. Why can humans just walk over us like this.

"Azula we cannot go to war, I was wrong and Jake is right." The chief sighs and I am in complete shock. Wasn't he just the one chanting about starting a war with the sky people. I scoff before turning around. I don't care if I am going to have to kill every human by myself but I will

Neteyam is still gripping my hand, following me as we leave. "Don't do it Azula. It's to dangerous." Neteyam says while staring in my eyes. "You don't even know what I'm about to do." I say but he only gives me a 'Im not as stupid as you thing' look. "Neteyam I need to do this. I have to." I say my voice now getting more wobbly. "You don't have to do anything Azula. Please just stay here safe with me."

I look at him and I can find a hint of a lie in his voice, "You and I both know it will no longer be safe for us here anymore. I know those humans killed the Tulkin because they want your father, Neteyam. No one will ever be safe until they are gone." I manage to sob out at the end.

"No"

"Why? I used to always do this? Why is now so important."

"Because this is much more dangerous then your other little missions, Azula."

"Your lying."

"Okay fine, you want to know the truth? I don't want you to go because I love you. I love you so much that I could not bare to see you hurt. When I see you sad, I'm sad. I just want you to be happy." Neteyam yells, his eyes go wide once he realizes what he said and so do mine. He stutters, "I do love you Azula a-and it's okay if you don't love me back." I stand there in shock as he gains more fidgety.

"I love you too, you skxawng." I pull him in and he kisses me passionately, "but that is why I must do this Neteyam. I need to keep you safe." Before he replies I jump of flare before whispering a quiet sorry. Of course I'm not sorry for what I'm about to do but I am sorry about hurting Neteyams feelings, maybe one day he will get it. Hopefully he doesn't hate me that much after this. He can't can he?

A/N

I can't believe I'm finally getting close to the end!

I probably am either  going to write one or two more chapters going on the movie plot then write a epilogue! After that I will be done and have to wait like two years for the next movie to come out depending on how this book ends!

Question of the chapter is...

Are you a marvel or dc fan?

I'm 100% a marvel fan but I have to give dc some credit. Some of their movies are really good and idk y'all marvel has been downgrading lately😭😭