Unexpected Affection

Reed walked into the breakroom, hoping the flush had left his cheeks. He swore they were still burning. He couldn't help it. Two things had happened last night that were extremely unsettling. After he'd gone to bed, he'd fallen asleep only to have some weird erotic dream. The problem was, the dream had been about Nines. It had felt so fucking real. Like he was really there. In his room. Standing over him like he was some sort of science project. Just that would have been enough to give him a boner, but it had gone further.

He'd been lying in bed. Naked, since he generally slept that way. He'd been sound asleep. Then he'd started feeling things. He felt colder than he should have beneath his thick duvet. It hadn't taken long for him to realise the duvet was gone. Fingers had lightly touched his body. Innocently. They'd explored his naked flesh. They'd traced his strong arms, tickling the sensitive skin above his wrists, and slowly trailing down his chest. Strong thumbs had circled and pressed his nipples, and then he'd felt warm breath on his skin. Teeth had lightly scraped one of his nipples as a large hand had teased lower, making his pelvis tremble. His shaft had twitched to life, blood pooling between his legs. It had felt so fucking good. So nice. So soothing. Small hums had escaped his tired lips in response. His eyes had only snapped open when the hand finally closed around his solid length and squeezed. Upon opening his eyes, he'd stared into Nines' icy blue pools and almost come then and there.

"Relax, Detective...Let me take care of this for you," Nines had purred in the softest, sweetest tone he'd ever heard. It had sounded like Connor's voice, but slightly pitched. It was just different enough for it to not kill his hard-on. To his shame, he'd come hard after that, and he'd watched Nines raise his white stained fingers and lick them clean the same way he licked up evidence. With innocent curiosity. The LED on his forehead had flickered yellow as he'd processed and recorded the genetic makeup. "Gavin..." Nines had moaned the word. Fucking moaned. Reed had seen the synthetic erection straining his black trousers. Doesn't Nines change for bed? Does he even have sleepwear? He'd watched Nines desperately palming himself through his tight jeans.

This was the second thing that happened. Reed had been on his knees, grabbing Nines' waistband in seconds. Nines had looked almost scared as he'd tugged the button and zipper just enough to take out the thick, solid length. It was bigger than his own, but that didn't surprise him. Only the best for Cyberlife's finest model, right? He'd taken Nines in hand and Jesus, the timid moans he'd let out were the sweetest fucking thing he'd ever heard. He'd teased the length with his teeth and tongue, feeling Nines' hand fist in his hair. This was where Reed belonged. Where he was most comfortable.

"Fuck my mouth." He'd almost moaned the order, drawing back just a little to look up at Nines. He was still wearing that tight clinging turtleneck, hiding the sculpted muscles beneath. The material was much softer than he'd expected. He was naked. Nines was still fully dressed. He felt like some back alley prostitute, and damned if he didn't want to suck like one. The hand that wound in his brunette locks was hesitant and affectionate, fingertips teasing his scalp.

"Is that an order, Detective?" Nines had asked with a hazy expression, his cheeks flushed pink. Reed had smirked, tightening his grip and giving an almost vicious tug. Nines had groaned, low and deep. Phck that's hot!

"Phck yeah, it is." Reed had opened his mouth and sucked in the silken tip. He'd held his throat open in anticipation, and Nines hadn't disappointed. He'd used his mouth with all the roughness he'd desired. Reed had choked multiple times as that solid length worked his gullet, pushing through his gag reflex every time. He couldn't help himself. He'd supported his weight on Nines' hips while desperately jerking himself off a second time. They'd both come hard. Reed had swallowed everything greedily.