- "do you want a hug Bishop?" Andy asked.

- "See I told you you'd like a hug!" Said the Italian woman

-"I'm just kidding. No thanks".

Maya's parents sat next to the group of young people leaving a place between them for Carina and Mason.

-"Shit we can't laugh" said Andy.

-"Why?" Carina asked.

-"There's a group of girls we like to mess with. But we don't do it in front of Mr. and Mrs. B."

- "oh okay"

- "what is she doing here?!" Maya asked as she looked at a girl in the distance. Blonde, blue eyes, who was talking with Elle.

- "Are you jealous?" Carina asked.

- "because she's talking with Elle?" laughed Maya

-"Arizona is her nemesis."

- "Is Arizona her first name?" Asked the Italian

- "yes"

- "and what did she do to incur your wrath?" Asked Carina

- "she hits on all the girls in Maya's drag. some kind of unspoken competition"

- "and I don't know why she's here, because she doesn't even run and she's not friends with anyone who runs" said Maya

- "she's coming to cheer you on" laughed Andy to tease her.

-"I'll go" said the blonde.

Carina had caught her by the arm and planted a kiss on her cheek. The group had turned to Alex and silently chided him.

- "for once the roles are reversed" Ryan laughed at his friend.

-"Good luck Maya" Carina had said quietly, so that only she could hear.

The blonde had left for the field to warm up.

Andy, Mason and Carina had gone down to the railing and the famous blonde had come to introduce herself to the Italian.

- "Hi, my name is Arizona"

- "hi" she had looked down at the hand extended to her. She took it: "I'm Carina".

- "oh but you're the foreign exchange student?!"

- "yes I am"

- "I thought for a moment you were Bishop's girlfriend."
Carina had turned to Mason who was on the other side of Andy but he didn't seem to have heard.

- "no"

- "what do you think of Seattle so far?"

- "it's not bad. I'm a little worried that the season when the sun disappears is coming up fast."

- "that would be a shame... You are as pretty as a heart in a dress".

- "Humm thank you" she was definitely not as good as the sprinter for flirting.

- "and what did you like best about Seattle so far?"

- "Hmmm... Maya" it's a good thing Carina couldn't see Andy because she made a face between amazement, pride, machiavellianism and laughter.

- "you've been here for what... A week? We have time to change that" she said, a little disgusted by this answer. "And then I was talking about a place for example, or food".

- "ah I thought you were talking about everything... In everything that made up the United States."

- "so your answer for our entire country would be Maya?"