Chapter Nine

Unknown number
Jisung it's me Minho, Are you coming tmrw or nawt?

You
Yeah of course, also why did you pay, it's so expensive I would feel bad if I let u waste ur money on useless things. so yeah...

Unknown number
issokay you don't have to if you aren't interested or busy

you

naurrr, it's okay I will manage

Minho Hyung
okay then, I will see you tmrw
good night :)

You
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :3

1 new chat from @wonkeel on Instagram

Lee Know
Don't forget our date tmrw squirrel ;)

You
Yeah...

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.

"Felix, Seungmin, I have no idea what I should wear!" Jisung yelled over the phone, holding a white shirt in his right hand and a blue sweater in his left hand, showing them both to his two fellow Virgos. He sounded distressed, his hair a mess with strands scattering in different directions as if they were trying to escape from Jisung's scalp before he dyed them in some ridiculous colour again.

"You look ugly in everything," Seungmin yawned through the line while Felix snickered.

"I don't know if I should wear something classy or cute and comfortable," Jisung continued ranting, ignoring Seungmin's statement. 

"You're asking the wrong people, Jisung. I have no idea what Lino likes or where he's taking you," Felix deadpanned.

"Yeah, Felix has no sense of fashion. He just throws on whatever he likes. Still looks like the most adorable duckling and hottest chick, though," Changbin said, entering the camera frame beside Felix and pecking him on his cheek.

"So do you, beanie. Remember when you showed up to-" Felix was interrupted by Jisung. 

"Felix, please, we're trying to find something for me!" he yelled in desperation while throwing a random red tee on the floor next to him.

Felix laughed at this.

"No, honestly, it's so diabetic. Couples are disgusting, I swear to God," Seungmin groaned dramatically.

"You know what they say? When you love someone, you start behaving like them," Felix started, eyeing Seungmin through the phone.

"I know, right, Lix? Seungmin is behaving too dramatically for some time. Maybe someone has fallen in love," Jisung teased, wiggling his eyebrows and completely forgetting about his wardrobe disaster.

Seungmin glared at the three, opening his mouth to say something but then closing it again when he realized that someone had entered his room, someone very loud and annoying. "Yeobo~, I missed you!" "Knock on the door, and who said you could-" before the younger could continue, the tree-like man had already jumped on the bed behind Seungmin. "-call me that?" causing the younger to sigh.

"Oh hey Felix, Changbin hyung," he greeted, waving cheerfully at the two guys on the call. "And you too, I guess," he said while rolling his eyes at Jisung.

"Damn, you guys are already on the 'yeobo' term. Eww," Jisung scrunched his face while still holding the white shirt in his right hand.

"I know, right? Even me and Binnie don't use that," Felix complained, crossing his arms with a pouty face.

couple counseling || minsungOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara