Chapter Eight

What the fuck. 

The famous phrase has been stuck in Jisung's mind since he returned from the sleepover at the Hwang's. SINCE WHEN THE FUCKING LEE KNOW, KOREA'S YOUNGEST AND ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEURS GOT INTERESTED IN HIM. Something seemed off about the whole situation, either that or Jisung got some real rizz. Felix agreed with the second half of the statement for sure though.

Speaking of Felix, the blonde was sitting on Jisung's kitchen countertop eating a spoonful of cereal. Felix was making his second bowl when he looked at Jisung sitting on the couch across from him, pulling on his hair and asking him "Are you okay?"

"DO YOU THINK I AM" Jisung threw a pillow at Felix's head, hitting the blonde directly on his forehead, making him almost spill the milk from the bowl. Felix had gotten used to Jisung's outbursts so he didn't let them affect him too much. "I've been trying to figure this shit out for like two hours now", Jisung continued to talk while rubbing the back of his neck, "AND ALL YOU ARE DOING IS EMPTYING MY KITCHEN" Jisung yelled again, throwing another pillow on the floor behind.

Felix. "I can tell you're not yourself right now", Felix stated calmly, "Do you want to talk about what's bothering you?"

Jisung shook his head no before Felix continued speaking. "What the hell do you want me to do 😭" he whined pulling his hair in stress.

"Ask me what's wrong, keep bugging me to tell what's happening and that you will beat the person's ass who is giving me stress. also, did you speak in emoji?" Jisung turned to look at Felix with a weird face.

"The author is so not very creative I swear to twice" Felix murmured.

"Huh?" Jisung asked confused.

Felix rolled his eyes before getting up from the counter, "lemme sit down. it would be better if I talked to you properly and not like this" he said motioning towards Jisung with his hand.

He sat on the couch next to his friend, taking one of Jisung's plushies.

"Okay now, explain whatever you are feeling, whatever junk you have to throw on me. Just speak out loud about your feelings, don't hide anything" Felix started.

Jisung took a deep breath, "I think my life has been weird lately, ever since I met Hyunjin that day, it's been a roller fucking coaster and I don't like those, It makes my gut twist turn. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that I got into two car accidents, Someone should take my driver's license from me. On the other hand, my mom is demanding 2 million won for my father's surgery. Speaking of her, she has changed so much ever since that accident, it's painful, so fucking painful Felix" Jisung's eyes started watering while tears threatened to fall down his face. Felix patted his back and hugged him comfortingly as Jisung kept talking.

"She was so happy and stress-free, I loved her bubbly personality, she used to be a free-spirited woman, so bright and full of life. We'd go to amusement parks during our school break, she supported me in every stage of life even when I said I wanted to become a musician, she never laughed at me" He smiled bittersweetly remembering his mother.

"Then my father got into a plane crash during one of his flights from China to Malaysia, he wasn't supposed to fly that plane, it was his day off but one of the pilots got ill and they needed a substitute," Jisung said wiping his tears away still leaning in the hug.

"And that's when my life started going downhill, It was almost the end of senior oh high school, My mom had to leave her job to take care of my father. I had to work three part times after school because the insurance money wasn't enough. My mom changed, Once when I came back home after school I was welcomed with the sight of my mom throwing away my music notebooks and destroying my music set because I was performing badly at school and my grades weren't high enough to get in SNU. She was yelling at me, screaming about how I couldn't be a good son anymore and how useless I was because the only thing that I did well was not something with an actual scope and that I won't be a successful musician." Jisung started sobbing in the embrace of his best friend. Felix held onto his arms tightly, rubbing circles on them.