Chapter Six

3rd person pov.

"So this is the place the girl suggested to us?" Minho asked, staring into the building with interest, Jisung nodding beside him.

"Daebak" Jisung read out loud, pointing at the name of the building causing Minho to check as well.

"Should we go inside now?" He asks, turning back to Jisung with raised eyebrows in expectancy.
Jisung nods slowly, stepping towards the door and pushing it open, Minho immediately following.

"Good morning gentlemen, how may I help you?" The receptionist asks with a smile, looking up from his computer screen.

"I am Lee Minho and this is my bo- fiancé Han Jisung" Minho introduced himself, holding onto Jisung's wrist and shooting him a playful smile while he just stood there looking like a tomato.

"What brings you here today, sir?" He questions, writing down the information on the computer.

"Well, one of your agents gave us this card" Jisung explained with a smile, handing over the business card, the receptionist accepting it with a nod of recognition.

"Oh, I see! Should I book an appointment with Dr Nam? He is the best in the field, a little expensive but no need to worry we have other great counsellors too."

Minho shook his head in response, "No no it's okay just book the appointment with dr Nam"

"Alright, sir as you say. Fill in the details here, I will call you later." He bowed politely and turned his attention back to the computer screen.

"now what?" Jisung asked, still not letting go of Minho's hand.

"well if we are doing it, why not make it more fun?" Minh smirked suggestively and leaned forward, making eye contact with the younger.

Jisung flushed a bright red and quickly released Minho's hand, clearing his throat nervously "sure"

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.

Who could have thought that the older's idea of "making it more fun" was apparently buying fake engagement rings which are real? Not Jisung at least.

"Don't you think it's too much...?" he asked Minho once again for the 9th time that hour, holding the ring in his right palm.

It wasn't really necessary for them to buy real rings, It was all an act. They aren't engaged so what's the point?

But Minho had insisted, saying that it would make it more realistic and those rings aren't even that expensive as if he literally didn't ask the seller for the most expensive ring they had. Heck, he would have even bought it if it wasn't for Jisung.

After what many people call, "the couple's quarrel" they finally settled on buying platinum rings with rubies on them.

"c'mon don't be boomer honey, I know you l them" Minho winked, placing the ring on Jisung's finger and smiling when Jisung looked at it lovingly with adoration.

.........................................................

"Good evening mortals, I am Doctor Eric Nam," he said with a smile, shaking both their hands in greeting before gesturing them to sit down across from him.

He took out a notebook and some pens, "Lee Minho and Han Jisung he questioned, already knowing the answer.

Minho smiled underneath his mask and nodded, "and we are hoping we can do a couple's counselling together" he adds, looking at the other hopefully.

Minho and Jisung glanced at each other briefly almost bursting into laughter
Dr Nam simply wrote something down on his notes and closed his journal.

"Okay let me ask you this", he says with a serious face, "what is your relationship status"