Chapter Four

"DAMN BRO" Felix yelled taken aback.  with wide eyes and mouth agape, almost spitting his drink.

and yeah you guessed it right! They are again at Secret secret cafe, Spilling tea cause that's the best part of Monday afternoons.

"I almost choked what the fuck"  Jeongin said while laughing, still holding his teacup, half filled and dripping all over the table.

"That girl was so random oh my gosh" Felix calmed his laughter down, wiping the imaginary tears forming in his eyes.

"What are you gonna do now though?" Jeongin asked, wiping the tea off the table with a napkin.

"Eh I am not sure, But it would be pretty funny if we go there and actually manage to fool them into believing that we are a real couple,"  Jisung said with a mischievous grin.

"Hell yeah dude" Jeongin and Felix cheered, clapping their hands like kids in a cartoon show.

The trio were talking about their weekend,
when suddenly someone's phone rang- more exactly Jisung, cause no one other than him has as absurd a ringtone as him, Felix being a hardcore twice stan has 'who is your mama' as his ringtone- totally unrelatable I know, Jeongin having the classic Nokia ringtone even though he uses an I-phone. weird ass people but the same.

okay so back to the story,

"Guys it's Seungmin!" Jisung whisper-yelled excitedly while getting closer to the others, as he picked up.

"Hey Jisung, Hope I haven't disturbed you or anything" Seungmin's voice sounded through the speaker, calm yet soft, chuckling awkwardly afterwards.

"No not at all Seungmin! How are you doing"  Jisung answered, trying to hide his excitement from being heard.

Seungmin let out a small laugh "Oh you know I am alright, I just had some classes and stuff, And I hope your hand is better now hehe"  

"Yeah my hand is ok don't worry, Just kinda aches, But I could get used to it if I must"
Jisung laughed softly.

"Also why do you call? I mean you might be busy and stuff ya know?" He added curiously

"Oh yeah, I called to inform, since you were really excited, We are having a masquerade ball, for the celebration, Just wanted to ask how many friends you have so I can send you the special invitation cards" Seungmin explained calmly

the trio had their eyes wide open as Felix kept his hand in his mouth  in shock
jumping up and down while Jeongin put his four fingers up

"Uh- Four, including me"  Jisung replied nervously.

"Four? perfect!" Seungmin replied cheekily.

"Yup,"  Jisung said, still feeling anxious.
he doesn't know why he is anxious either.

"Okay Ji! Meet you at the party I am kinda busy BYEEE!" With that Seungmin hung up.

"HOLY SHIT"  Felix squealed, jumping on the floor and hugging Jeongin who just screamed in his dolphiny voice.

With all the commotion happening someone obviously had to kick them out.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO US WE ARE LOYAL CUSTOMERS!"  Felix screamed stomping his foot

"LOSERS!!!!" Jisung booed

"YOU JUST LOST FUTURE FAMOUS PEOPLE!"

"I WILL SUE YOU MOTHER DUCKERS WATCH YOUR BACK!!!"

"Guys- let's just go to Star lost café"  Jeongin proposed while pointing towards Jisung's car not wanting to attain passerby's attention and create a scene.