Prologue

Jisung arrived again like every other weekend at his favourite place, blueprint café, intending to buy

his typical lovely cheesecake after getting this week's paycheck.

The boy gradually went over to the barista with a grin and a nod as his greeting. He remembers — the barista's name was Choi Soobin.

They are in the same year of college, they aren't that pretty close but soobin is a lad to be comfortable around.

The particular barista softly bolted up when he heard the bell from the entrance door ring, turning around and plastering his pearly whites to greet the customer, or jisung rather.

"hey jisung, you are back again! " soobin exclaimed whilst smiling widely as soon as he recognized the familiar face entering the cafe. On which both lads greeted each other with basic decency.

"Anything new on the menu? " jisung inquisitively asked, darting his gaze towards the menu plastered above the wall.

"yeah, they added a lot of mint choco desserts, wanna give it a go?" The tall bunny retorts whilst averting his legs somewhere, just in case the latter approves.

"Nah thanks, I am not a big fan" Jisung countered, lowly chuckling and scrunching his face.

Soobin snickered at the response. "well same... so the usuals?"

"yeah, and add boba too"

"medium or small?"

"med-" Jisung started only to stop midway, lowly clearing his throat realizing his budget, he settled down for the less costly. "I'll take the small"

"Okay, I will add a little extra for you" soobin announced, sending jisung a mischievous wink.

"you're the best!" Jisung exclaimed once again, giving soobin a thumbs up before his grin fell and turned into mischief.

"Anyways...  Updates about that guy you were talking about huh?" he mumbled, wiggling his brows.

Soobin was taken aback, but in a matter of time, his stoic face then melted,

"well... he.. asked me on a.. date"  he lowly uttered, attempting to obscure his burning cheeks but failing miserably.

The latter could only wiggle with enthusiasm.

"your stalking was useful!" Jisung then added, getting more comfortable on the plank by bending.

"Hey! that wasn't stalking" the tall bunny unknowingly exclaimed, hurling a waggish glare towards the other boy.

"Yeah-"

"What the fuck. Cut it already, people are waiting for their turn" An impatient voice was heard from behind Jisung, startling him.

The boy bending hastily turned around, only to meet a pair of feline chocolate brown eyes.

His eyes brushed around the appearance of the feline-eyed boy.
His hair was covered by a hood he was wearing and the rest of his features were entirely obscured by a face mask and glasses.

"I can't see anyone else behind you" jisung blatantly rebuts, hurling any appropriateness away.

"At least stop wiggling your ass while talking" the other guy then asserts whilst clicking his tongue, and by his tone, anyone could acknowledge he was deliberately incited.

"pervert! why are you watching my ass anyway? "  jisung disdain looked at him up and down as if he murdered ten of his family generations. he wanted to add 'is my ass too big that you could never look away?' but heck! he is not that shameless to say that.