Chapter Two

"Is he alive?" a voice whispered worriedly.

"I am sure he is, Doctor said that he didn't get any major injuries" a different voice responded.

Jisung slowly opened his eyes, his vision blurry as he wasn't wearing his glasses, he groaned in pain as he felt a knife thrown at his head.

"Oh my Groot he is awake" came a voice that he instantly recognized but wasn't able to put his finger on, where?

"Hwang seriously?" The first voice questioned "You- never mind" the voice most probably belonging to a Man, sighed.

Jisung quitely sat up his back resting on the soft headboard and pillows. still not able to process things, He blinked slowly before looking up and realizing that there were two people other than him in n this room.

"Ummm hey..." the cute guy with chubby Rosie cheeks chuckled awkwardly.

"So umm you guys are a doctor and... a nurse?" Jisung questioned innocently as the pretty one giggled (iykyk).

"No, we are not, You see-" the same guy sighed again.

"Wait let me process things for a few seconds, the data in my Brain is still uploading please wait for a second before it's completely downloaded" Jisung interrupted them while waving his hands.
Both males stared at him before nodding slightly.

"Okay," the other two replied as they saw Jisung staring into nothing in particular without blinking.

The other two guys just looked at each other in concern.

After what it seems like an eternity, Jisung blinked coming back to reality as he looked at the latter two, he screamed.

"HYUNJIN!!!"
The boys in front of him jumped startled.

"Wah!"

"And you too look as if I have seen you somewhere," Jisung said as he looked at the other guy analysing him from head to toe.

"Probably" The latter just shrugged.

"Wait min I think I have seen this guy somewhere" Hyunjin zoomed onto Jisung's face, just in real life.

"AREN'T YOU THAT GUY- OH NO" Hyunjin screamed as he tried to hide under the bed.

"YOU REMEMBER ME? OMG, I AM BLESSED" Jisung exclaimed.

"What's wrong Hwang," the Min guy asked as he crouches down to look under the bed.

"Remember when I told about my stories from weird fan encounters and how one guy fried my brain with his corny jokes and pickup lines" he whispered yelled still hiding in.

the other guy just hummed in response and clicked his tongue.

"YOU ARE SO DRAMATIC, GET OUT THE BED THIS INSTANT" he yelled and Hyunjin jumped out the bed.

"Nice soup," Jisung said as he drank the soup spoon by spoon which was kept on the side table to avoid the chaos.

"ahem, I am Hwang Hyunjin" the long raven-haired tall guy with a cute mole underneath his eye stated.

"And I am Kim Seung-min" the other one replied smiling.

"OH YESH NOW I REMEMBER" Jisung gasped as he remembered.

"Wait where am I and what am I doing here..." Jisung realised he was in someone else's house, not that he minded or anything but how did he end up here?!

"Oh yeah sorry we took care of you because uh..." Hyunjin trailed off not wanting to mention the whole thing.

"he accidentally almost killed you" so Seungmin decided to continue for him.