Chapter Five

"Yoooo you look good darling" Felix exclaimed as Jisung twirled around in his outfit.

Felix was at Jisung's currently, to pick him up with Changbin of course.

"You look good too! not better than me of course" Jisung replied jokingly, Felix just rolled his eyes.

"Can we just go?"  asked Changbin, he was impatient and tired of waiting for Jisung and Felix.

"Yes!" Jisung exclaimed happily, grabbing their jackets from Felix.

For some reason Jisung didn't bring his car today so they were going in Changbin's car, they were now at Jeongin's home, yes you are right, he lives with his parents. Changbin's hometown is near Seoul too, He visits them once in a while, As for the twins, their parents lived abroad, Jisung 's in Malaysia and Felix's in Australia.

"HEY GAYSS YAAAAA" Jeongin screeched as soon as he entered the car, sitting next to Jisung in the back seat.

They were just a few minutes into the ride, Screeching through Songs as Changbin tried to focus on the road while singing his guts out, it was nearly eight in the night When someone's phone rang. Of course Jisung.

"PICK YOUR PHONE UP MY EARS ARE BLEEDING" Jeongin yelled.

"SHUT UP IT'S MY MOM" Jisung yelled back in panic

"Why  your mom gotta call at the worst possible time!" Felix yelled back

"Stop yelling yall! " Changbin yelled, still trying to focus his attention on the road

Felix turned off the radio and closed all the windows before Jisung picked up the call.

"Heyyy mooommm" Jisung whined.

"Hello my sweet son" Her mom answered sweetly

Jisung was a little suspicious because of the sudden change in her mom's usual voice.

"and yes I have been studying I was going to the uni library to borrow some books, There is a test soon! " Jisung lied smoothly

"Awww my lovely hardworking son,"  She said again which made jisung suspicious, what does her mother want...

"Oh, baby you love your parents right?" 
He didn't even get to answer when his mom continued,

"Hmmm... " Jisung replied not so sure, Did he love his parents now?

"Aww I know, You won't mind sending some money to mom's account right? Your dad is ill and we need a few thousand dollars for his treatment" She said sorrow lacing her voice.

it's not like Jisung needed money for a few months, His rent was being paid, and he was earning from his café job, He can surely give the money he got from the car insurance for his father's treatment, He can wait for a few more months to buy a new computer set.

"Of course, Give me just a few days" Jisung replied hoping to appease his mom.

"Ok then dear" his mom replied, then ending the call abruptly.

Jeongin looked at Jisung weirdly. The troubled expression never left his face throughout the ride.

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.

"IS THAT SEUNGMIN AND HYUNJIN?" Jeongin said excitedly, pointing towards the direction where Jisung was going, as the later three followed them.

"Seungmin! Hyunjin! We are here!" Jisung excitedly skipped towards the couple who were talking to one of the businessmen.

They both averted their attention to the newcomers, waving their hands slightly.

"Here is a little gift from us, it's not that much but I hope you appreciate it" Jisung bowed as he handled the gift to the couple.