- e n d

TAEHYUNG'S POV

In the past twenty-two years of my life, I never thought my life would be this meaningful and special.

I never knew my life would be this wonderful when I stepped into the small staircase of BigHit's building.

I never knew auditioning for this small company would change everything in my life.

I never knew these six amazing people would be a new definition of family to me.

And last but not least, I never knew that this one person could change my perspective on death....

For the very first time in my life, I felt scared to death.

I was frightened solely by the idea of abandoning the most important person in my life and disappearing from this world.

Him, crying and being depressed because I died,

Him, will slowly move on,

Him, fighting and crying alone,

Him, achieving his goals without me by his side,

Him, finally able to move on,

Him, will slowly find another person,

Him, falling Inlove with another person,

Him, hugging or kissi---

Hell no!!! Just the thought of that makes me sick and wants to use all the protection in the world to make myself safe. I really felt scared to death when I met him. I couldn't even imagine my life without him.

Fuck. I'm so in love with him..

He deserves every bit of love in the world, and I would risk anything for him. If someone dims the light in his eyes, wipes the smile off his face, and makes him sad, I'm not sure what I can do.

God, help me, I'm in deep deep deep trouble. Fuck. Words are not enough to explain how much I love this amazing, wonderful, fantastic, handsome, beautiful and prettiest boy.

"Taehyungie, you're spacing out!" Out of nowhere, Hobi hyung popped up and snapped his fingers in front of my face.

I frowned, "I'm not." Hobi hyung raised an eyebrow. You know his reaction when someone messed up the choreography, yes, that's his expression right now.

"Care to explain this??" He took one of the onion slices I was cutting and brought it in front of my face.

"You told me to cut it in slices??"

"And then?"

"And dice it. Hyung, I'm not even done cutting it into slices!"

I rolled my eyes on him and snatched the slice of onion in his hand.

"Taehyungie, I told you to dice an onion."

"Hyung. I know."

"Oh god, why is he so dumb." He gave me a blank look as if I were the most stupid person in the world, "I told you to dice an onion, not a freaking apple, Kim Taehyung!"

And that's when I realize that my eyes aren't even hurting from the onion because I'm cutting a damn apple. How great, taehyung.

"Oh, I-I thought it's an onion."

Hobi hyung shook his head, grinning at me, "what were you thinking huh???"

I take a piece of an apple slice before heading directly to the pantry to find the onion. Where the fuck is that onion? Why did I see an apple instead of an onion?