f i v e

"Yahhhh! Yoongi hyung!! That's cheating!!" Jimin yelled while running around the small court

"Yahhhh! Yoongi hyung!! That's cheating!!" Jimin yelled while running around the small court. He's playing basketball with yoongi and jimin can't even get a single score over him.

"Accept the fact, jiminie. You can't win over me!" Yoongi replied arrogantly. He threw the ball, and it went through the net, giving him another chance to tease Jimin, who is now annoyed with him.

"It's because you're cheating!!!" Jimin yelled.

"You don't even know a single rule in basketball, how come did you say I'm cheating?? Huh? Jiminie??"

On the other hand, Jungkook is smiling at them. Yoongi and Jimin were always like that but he knows they're fine. That's their love language. He admits it. He and Taehyung are not like the older them anymore. A lot has changed, and he couldn't stop them even if he tried. He's avoiding tae and he was aware of it because that is what he wanted. He is avoiding him for a reason, not because of what is their situation but because of his feelings. He doesn't know if tae's aware of it, but he hopes he's not.

"Jungkookie!!" Jungkook was startled by taehyung's voice. Here he is again, making Jungkook's heart beat faster.

Jungkook quickly took his cell phone from his pocket. He signaled to Taehyung that someone was calling and pretended to be on the phone. He talked a lot of nonsense things on the phone with his imaginary friend for about five and a half minutes, expecting Taehyung to leave, but he stayed until Jungkook put the phone down.

'What the fuck was that jungkook??'

"What's up?" He turned to face taehyung who is now frowning at him.

"Care to tell me who was that?" Jungkook hid his phone in his pocket.

"Uh, a friend of mine." Taehyung nodded but deep inside he wants to ask more. Who is that friend that he didn't knows?

"That I didn't know?" He can't help it. Jungkook faked a laugh and quickly think of some friend of his.

"Sorry. That was eunwoo asking about nonsense things." Taehyung just smiled. He knew jungkook is lying.

"Anyways, You know what time is it??" Jungkook furrowed his brows. "Come on jungkook. Don't tell me you forgot about the game?" It hits jungkook. They agree to play a video game together for today.

"Oh my god hyung! I'm so sorry. I forgot about it." He pouted hoping it'll work. "I promised jiminie hyung that we will work out in a minute. Can we resched the game?? You see, I'm gaining weight lately so I badly needed it too." Jungkook curses in his mind. The face that taehyung is showing just now is so fucking sad.