s i x t e e n

"what should we do? This is very alarming, hyung. We can't lose Jungkook." Hobi asks, frowning at namjoon.

"Those articles aren't leaving the trending list because they're spreading too quickly. Worse, they believe it."

"I don't care about the articles anymore, what worries me is Jungkook. he didn't deserve this."

Jungkook told them the story on how he ended in that cafe, they already suspected Jong-in but what they don't understand is Jongin has been one of their managers since the beginning so what's his catch? He was okay before.

Namjoon looked for the little tracker with the camera and found it on purpose. He instantly recognized the photos uploaded by that SASAENG after reading the online articles. Thankfully, those images that were taken by the tiny camera is just jungkook's chaotic on his way home's surroundings and fortunately, he took the shirt off as soon as he entered the dorm.

But the fact that their mail box is receiving various gifts that Namjoon is putting straight into a secured box for evidences, as Yoongi mentioned, proves that it was a tracker and that she knows their address by this point. After all, they aren't allowed to accept gifts if the management hasn't checked them first.

Taehyung spends nearly two entire nights, not sleeping, studying these articles, pictures, and even the IP addresses of the main source of the pictures, as well as the accounts and platforms that continue to disseminate these articles. If the company can't do it for them, he'll do it himself.

No one fucks with Jungkook. No one.

"Namjoon hyung." Taehyung suddenly pulls their attention by using his low toned satoori accent from Daegu.

"You're giving me chills, taehyungie." Namjoon says between his chuckles

"I have a plan."

"Plan? This is a serious matter, taehyung."

"No one's freaking pulling a joke in here." Their mouths went agape in surprise at his strong appeals. "You just need to trust me. We'll overcome this."

Everything for Jungkook. Of course.

-------

"Jungkook-shi! You need to eat! Come on!" Hobi pulled his blanket and threw at the couch.

Jungkook has been waking up late since the rumor began, which means he is skipping lunch, which Taehyung despises, but Taehyung can't do anything about it because he is too preoccupied with his plan. Nonetheless, he is constantly concerned about Jungkook's well-being.

He hates to admit it, but the issue is seriously affecting Jungkook's mental and physical health, and it has made Taehyung even more invested in finding out who did these shits to his beloved. When he finds out, they will undoubtedly suffer in hell.

"Hyung, I want to sleep more!!" Jungkook whines, his eyes still close.

"Don't force me to lift you just to get you to the dining room! "

"Seriously hyung. I'm still sleepy."

"Jungkook. For your information, it's already 4pm! Taehyung will kill me if--"

"Taehyung will what?? You agreed taehyung to rule over you? Are you serious right now hobi hyung? You're older than him." As soon as he heard Taehyung's name, Jungkook quickly rose from his bed.

Hobi chuckled, "I didn't know taehyung was the new language of wake up to you."

"Oh shut up! Where are they?"