n i n e

"I swear to God, I didn't mean to burst out laughing in that kind of situation!"

The whole house is filled with the member's laughter except for the two members. One is Jungkook who is still sleeping while the other one is namjoon who is pouting like a child at his five laughing members.

Why are they laughing? You'll see.

"He's really frustrated and mad. I'm telling you. His face was so sweaty and agitated. He told Jungkook he would fetch them, and right after he ended the call, he rushed to the parking lot. A minute later, he returned, scratching his head.--" hobi can't even continue what he was saying because of laughing too much.

"Why did he return?" Taehyung asks

"We all know he can't drive, he forgot about that." Yoongi replied.

"I panicked, okay?" Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Imagine him fetching you two with his bike lmao" they all bursted out laughing except for namjoon.

"Yah! At least, I cared!"

"Cared my ass! You'll end up attacked too."

Meanwhile, Jungkook can't even breath properly because of sudden colds, because of that, He's not feeling well. He walked straight to the bathroom to wash up. He needs to eat something for him to be able to drink meds. He's used to these kind of situations. Since he left his family at the very young age, he already embedded in his mind that he is now alone and must learn how to take care for himself.

"Jungkook-ah, you okay?" He nodded at yoongi.

"Just a cold."

"Did you drink your meds?"

"I'm about to. After I eat."

"I'll prepare your food. Wait for me." Yoongi's words made Jungkook smile. He may not have his parents by his side, but his hyungs will never abandon him. how lucky he is for having them.

After a couple of minutes, yoongi came back with a tray on his hands. He made Jungkook his favorite ramen and a salad.

"Here, to warm you up." He smiled at him.

"Thank you hyung!" He patted his head.

"Make sure to drink your meds."

"Is Jungkook your child or sum?" Jimin suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Oh shut up, Park Jimin." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"You're unfair!!"

"You're a grown ass man! You can take care of yourself!"

"And Jungkook is still a baby that can't take care for himself??"

"Get out of here!"

"Jungkook can even knocked all of us in just one snap, hyung! He can take care of himself!"

Jungkook can't help but to laugh and shrugged. That's their love language. He's used to it. They're always bickering even with the smallest thing in the world but at the end of the day, they will sleep hugging each other.