f o u r

Months had passed, and BTS routines with the staff had changed

Months had passed, and BTS routines with the staff had changed. It's as if every time BTS shoots, tension builds inside. The staff keeps separating Jungkook and Taehyung in front of the cameras, mostly in public places. That means Jungkook and Taehyung are getting fewer screen times together. They're cutting their scenes as much as they can to lessen the rumors but that didn't help, ARMYs are getting annoyed and it worsens the rumors and issues.

That's not a problem for Jungkook and Taehyung anymore. They're getting used to it as well as the members. There is just one problem that Jungkook keeps on thinking about, and that is how to seriously avoid Taehyung.

"Jungkook-ah!! You are so slow! Everyone is in the car! Make it fast!!!" Jungkook chuckled when he hears jimin.

He shrugs, " coming!" He replied and took his bag.

BTS is going out of town for a one-week vacation leave, just the seven of them. Without the staff, that means freedom for jungkook and taehyung. They can breathe and move properly without thinking of what the staff will do. Bang PD granted them a vacation leave after having a hectic schedule. He wants BTS to take a break and freshen up, after all, They deserve it.

"You're so slow, jungkookie!" Jimin complained but jungkook just laugh. He knew Jimin was just teasing him because they all knew jin just woke jungkook a second before they were about to leave. How is he supposed to fix his stuff in a minute?

He shook his head, "these oldies!" He whispers.

"Who wants to drive?!" Namjoon yelled.

Jungkook quickly raised his hand to volunteer.

"Woah, jungkook! You volunteered? Should we get a mass??"

Jungkook pouted "As if anyone of you would volunteer. I'm the only one who always drives y'all!"

"Because we asked you to." Everyone laughs.

"Whatever!" He rolled his eyes and get into the driver's seat.

Knowing taehyung would sit beside him, He volunteered himself to drive. Siting beside taehyung is dangerous for him. As much as he can, he wanted to avoid taehyung and not make it obvious.

Jimin followed jungkook and sat on the passenger seat. He smiles internally but after seeing Jimin smirking at him, his thought of thanking him automatically disappears. He knew that smirk.

"You're growing up, jungkookie." He's still smirking.

Jungkook frowned, "of course! You are the only one who ages without growing taller!" Jimin's smirk quickly disappeared and frowned.