f o u r t e e n

Days and weeks had past, Jungkook and Taehyung decided to hide their relationship, even the hyungs didn't know what's the real score between them. But what taekook don't realize is that their Hyungs are all aware that something is going on with them. They're not born yesterday.

"Stop flirting in front of me. The audacity huh!" Hobi says sarcastically.

Taehyung frowned, "we aren't flirting, hyung

Taehyung frowned, "we aren't flirting, hyung."

Hobi chuckled, "you're literally kissing his cheeks and you aren't flirting? Are you really sure about this taehyung??"

Taehyung's face flushed, he just choose not to answer hobi. It'll just make the conversation longer. Jungkook already told him this. They can't help to behave like they're a couple. Taehyung can't resist jungkook's, Jungkook can't resist taehyung, so what are they gonna do?

"Jungkook-shi!"

"Yeeee??" Jungkook stood and approached one of the directors who called his name.

"Can I talk to you?" Jungkook furrows his brows. "Alone?"

"May I ask why?" The director smiled.

"Just want to clarify something."

"But the shoot is about to start."

"They can wait, jungkook-shi."

Even though he's doubtful, he agreed to talk to him for a second. The director nodded with the staffs that made Jungkook doubt even more.

"Is coffee sounds great to you?" Jungkook frowns.

"Is this something serious that we really need to go out for a coffee?" The director smiled.

"Are you doubting me, kid?" All of a sudden, Jungkook felt scared. He can't understand why he suddenly felt that.

"I'm just a little worried I'f the shoot starts and I'm no where to found."

"I already told them so no need to worry." Jungkook heaves a sigh, "so let's go?" He nodded.

-------

"Seonsaengnim, this is way too far from the company. What are we doing here?"  Jungkook asks.

"Wait for me here, is black coffee sounds good?" Jungkook isn't in the mood to answer him. There is something wrong. He can really feel it but how can he prove it? He regrets he didn't bring his phone with him. He wants to call taehyung or anyone of his hyungs. This totally feels not so right. "I guess I'll take that as a yes."

The director walked his ways to the counter area which makes Jungkook felt nervous for the second time. BTS were quite known in this place and he doesn't have anything to cover his face or even a sunglasses that can cover his eyes. He is wearing a school uniform which is given to them in the shoot. They were filming an episode of run BTS.